Reviews for Vagabond
LittleLegionette chapter 10 . 1/4
I absolutely loved your story up until the very end, I feel so jaded on a happy ever after story. But that's just cause I'm a hopeless romantic, I'm so sad that Kakashi missed out on his love and family with Umeko just to be thrown back into a his original loveless/lonely world. Seeing what could have been his in both worlds and still just barely missing that. It was such a well written story, I immediately started looking for a sequel story in hopes for closure. Like I said, hopeless romantic. Beautiful story, tragic, but beautiful. Its been added to my favorites.
Arenea Nara chapter 10 . 9/6/2017
Oh no yo quería que se quedara con Umeko u_u...pero me gustan los finales sorpresa...aunque sigue siendo amargo a mi gusto, pero aun así me gusto mucho tu historia :D
kirowan chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
So apparently this is not a KakaSaku fanfic but a fanfic which main characters are Kakashi and Sakura. For me Umeko is Umeko and Sakura is Sakura. There's one thing I wonder, Kobayashi's body is attracted to Umeko so it doesn't make Kakashi attract to Sakura right? And all the things happened in au was just because of Kobayashi and Umeko's history, not because of Kakashi and Sakura's true feelings? Obviously at first Kakashi often compared Umeko to Sakura, his feeling for Sakura was stronger, but then he chose to settle for Umeko, imo it was like neither was fine to him. I don't have anything against your writing, but usually I don't understand the logic behind your characters' development. It was the same when I read BPM. Back to this fanfic, Kakashi said that the arrogant boy in him had died when all his important people died, but throughout this fic he was anything but. Just as Sakura said, Kakashi was so self-centered that I hardly recognized him. It was so unlike him to wallow in his self-pity and do nothing for the people he loved despite his regrets in the canon world. It is all my constructive criticisms. I enjoy reading your fanfic, it's just that I cannot enjoy to the fullest. Maybe it'd help if you have a beta reader to discuss the plot with? Anw pls continue writing, I will definitely read your next work
kirowan chapter 3 . 7/21/2017
I dont know about the original story, the inspiration for this fic, but what's the point if there's no Sakura in this AU. I'm glad you wrote this, it's really intriguing and I enjoyed it very much.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/13/2017
Omg it's weird this fic is not popular! This is so worthy, the words and how the twist of plot get on me. Shit I didn't wanna leave my screen! Love it so much
Guest chapter 10 . 7/13/2017
This is so beautiful, the plot I mean and the ending was not abrupt, it was nice and it give me nice vibes. Tq 4 made my day. Really great fic
Faraheim chapter 10 . 7/5/2017
I Love this
U are amazing
RedSmileyFace chapter 10 . 6/19/2017
Thanks for writing such an engaging, sexy, and heartfelt story. I enjoyed it very much; the angst, the mysteries, the shocking discoveries, the bonds that survive not only through time, but dimensions too.
While I understand your stance, I will say the ending was kinda abrupt, in a unsatisfying way. Yeah, we might know what happens next, but it's not the same has enjoying the reading of it. We might know what an orgasm is, but if a significant other tells me "meh, you know what happens next." after they get their pleasure and get off me, I'mma gonna smack them. Not that I'm gonna smack you, because the beauty of reading is imagination, this isn't remotely the same situation, bbuuuutt...
Could I make a plea for an epilogue? Just enough to say, oh, after five years, here's where Kakashi is, whether he made a certain decision or not? And another question I had; was the other Kobayashi real, or not? Was he hanging out in Kakashi's coma'd body, and if so, what does he make of the life that has been "fixed" for him? Does he shrug his shoulders, continue on? Or was that "other" life completely a figment of Kakashi's imagination. Because I really did start to feel for these other versions of our favorite characters... kudos to the writer for that too! I did enjoy the story, it was awesome. I hope you don't take my complaint too seriously.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/19/2017
I understand w
fluffpenguin chapter 10 . 6/16/2017
The ending was a nice mirror to kakashi's life as a whole, give your life for your village even after all it's done and never expect anything in return. A sad ending for character who chose this kind of life, but he chose it anyway knowing the results. Even the things he didn't chose end up that way anyway.
Guesttttt chapter 10 . 6/16/2017
Awwwww that was so sweet. Such a beautiful story!
rosaaerith chapter 10 . 6/16/2017
Really nice, i like the ending. Some twist at the end, but i think it is the better for everyone.
The You of Yesterday chapter 10 . 6/16/2017
I think the ending works well - you don't need to drag it out and yes, we can guess broadly what might happen!
I enjoyed this very much!

My only small critism is that I got a bit confused in the middle as I couldn't figure out why Kakashi was becoming so absorbed in the alternate life rather than focussing on finding a way home. It didn't quite seem in character.

He's a character who, in his 'normal' (i,.e. Naruto) life has gone through hell and has somehow never completely fallen off the rails, showing himself to be strong willed, disciplined, and focussed on the village above all else. I don't quite buy that he would suddenly become so self-indulgent and pretty much give up on both getting home and getting his alter ego out of the mess he was in.

Of course, being in the body of a drug and alcohol addict would have an influence, but I think his mental discipline from years of fighting and hardships would have allowed him to overcome it sooner. It seemed he was doing that for a while, until Sakura showed up (and I got a bit confused with her character - I felt I'd missed something I was supposed to know, so went back to reread the preceding chapters but couldn't find it). Then he just seemed to embrace the alter ego and go nuts before pulling himself out again.

I did enjoy the last couple of chapters - I guess the way to get back was to realise and appreciate what you have. He never did visit his mother. I think that it was a good choice to retain that mystery!

Having said all that I really liked it and am sad it's over and that I'll no longer be getting updates to this in my inbox! Looking forward to your next project!
You
Team Miriku chapter 10 . 6/16/2017
Awwww, that's such a sad ending for Kakashi. I wish you had just left him in the other world. :(
kmeow chapter 10 . 6/16/2017
OH MY GOD.
WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFFFF! I meant that in a good way! Please tell me theres a continuation! :(((
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »