Reviews for Harry, Saitama and Genos, oh my!
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 12/31/2017
Sounds like Harry's loved ones and true friends are going to be joining him soon.
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 12/31/2017
How soon before they admit that they have feelings for each other? What happened back in the Wizarding world?
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Guess that is definitely one way for Harry to punish everyone and now he has made a new friend who wants to be a hero.
dracula2000 chapter 4 . 11/30/2017
Yeah I approve!
HadoFoxGodAsashi chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Enough of the damn yaoi.
Bomberguy789 chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
This looks pretty cliche. I mean, Harry's friends just abandoning him? Who even is the current minister, anyway? How did Hermoine go from giving dissaproving looks to shouting in seconds? How was Saitama strong enough to jump so high to catch Harry BEFORE his training? I mean, I get he was already a low A-class level, but he was NOT strong enough for that. Then when he just calmly accepted that Harry was from another dimension, instead of doing the reasonable thing and calling him crazy. Heck, even the fact he didn't send Harry to a hospital!
holyscythe chapter 4 . 10/30/2017
this story is super good, can you please make more chapters, i love to read about saitama and when he steam roll all other opponents, harry potter as master of death story is one of my most favorite storys to read.
i am a new fan of this story, i would love to read more of this story.
sorry for my terrible grammar.
have a nice day.
:D
Yaoi-lover-anime-lover chapter 4 . 10/28/2017
Love this story and cant wait to read more
sinisterdevil chapter 3 . 10/28/2017
yes an update! i was getting worried that you might have abandoned this fic. glad to see a chapter out. can't wait to find out who the four figures are.
Lucy Dei chapter 3 . 10/27/2017
finally! please update!
SweetLittleBlackRose chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
I love this story so much already. Please, please, please update soon. It's so amazing, I love it so much!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2017
Awww flustered Harry is so cute. I just keep thinking of that part where he said he's not gay in the manga and rather or not you'll put that in there.
In The Mix chapter 2 . 8/24/2017
I ca't wait to see where this goes. Please UPdate soon!
ChurchGrimm chapter 2 . 7/18/2017
Omg I love this so much. I can't wait for more. Maybe add harry into the action like when siatama and Ginos go to become official heroes harry also goes. Can't wait for the next update
Bellame77 chapter 2 . 7/14/2017
I love it continue please !
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »