Reviews for Of Magic Books and World-jumping
cheerful-pinkstar chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
update soon!~i love it!~~
Anzyllie chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
I have an account, but I'm just too lazy to log in.

-I love this idea, now if only you'd continue it. Oh and please, do NOT have duo fall head-over-heels for miaka. It was bad enough when Nuriko fell for her... *Is a rabid nuriko fangirl*

well keep up the good work!
Heather chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Wow! The story was really good, you just got it started and then you stopped. I wanted to read more, so please continue.
mystlady chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
This was a great crossover!
azn-saphirestar chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
I think that Duo should be captured and escape with Miaka, leaving nuriko and hotohori. then taskicomes and captures miaka. Duo finds them amd so on... Duo gets the fan.

(Well is Tamahome captured?) well if so Duo and Miaka have a romantic scene. No, Duo dosn't get the shikonki desease.
Crazy Lady chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Rashaka, I love this story! No words can express that for me, and I really hope you'll continue with it. I know that I'm not one to talk, but I love this story and I really wish to see more of it. I will understand if you are busy writing out other stories and are slow posting the chapters out, yet I wouldn't mind, as long as you continued then I wouldn't complain. This story has already caught my attention. The story is well written out, the characters are in character, and you have the story pretty much written out. I beg of you to please continue with this story. If your also wish to know, I have sent you an email about this story. My email is So no worries. These two animes are my favorities and I really wish to see this story continued. Even if it's slowly! Please, continue with this wonderous piece of writing. I truely wish to see what happens next.
Anzyllie chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
i've been bad send 02 over to my house! please!
Braided Baka Gilr chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
I like this alot! Duo and Nuriko meeting was funny! As for the other questions, Duo says he is Shinigami, so he should get the demon diesease, whatever that is, I've never seen Fushigi Yuugi before. oh yeah, my muse Chibi-Duo says DO NOT ROAST DUO!
kaoru chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
duo's so cool!

please udapte soon!
Mikaesu chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
O_O! NO DA! MY TWO FAVORITE SERIES'! _ Thank you sosososososososo much for writing this! I luv it! _ Also, Ive got a few suggestions that you can use for the next one, but could ya EMail me? Id like to chat with ya (my email is ) V Only if ya want tho . . Also, one thing that is a definite suggestion that I have to post here . . .

Please, PLEASE let Chichiri use 'no da' instead of 'you know'! _
Blaine chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
That was sooooooo good! Cool story idea and sounds like something I'm gonna have to keep readin. I've have one FY comic and six GW tapes. Don't have any FY tapes...for now anyway. Da are expensive ya know! Sorry I can't help ya with any idea's. ;( Well, keep writin and do you know where to find free downloadable music from FY...? GTG, BYE!

Blaine *-*
DragonGoddess chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
You just have to continue this! It's really really good! If you don't I may send the fuzzy pink bunny army after you! _
Mercy P. Jones chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
Ooooooo! THIS IS GOOD! _ hmmm... I suggest that Duo should avoid being captured and help break them out! _ buuut that's just a suggestion! anywhooooo POST SOON PLEASE! THIS IS GOOD! _
Abby chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
An incredibly cool story like this on the FIFTY-SIXTH page of anime crossovers sorted by latest chapter? That is just NOT RIGHT! Oh, please continue this soon, I hate to think that a wonderful story like this has been abandoned. I really want to see more, and I hope you're still interested in writing this.
Eva chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
It is kind of weird...but it it's quite good.

Man if you only bring that deathscythe now THAT will damn cool!