Reviews for The Burdens Of Childhood
sarahsezlove chapter 12 . 8/8
Such a shame this was never finished.
If you are not going to finish why did U start writing the story anyways;3 but good story though please finish what you started!
lizy2000 chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
Love your story now following! .
LoireLoa chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
I really do love this fic. I feel like Surius and Dumbledore's need to remember that Lucius has protected Severus and been his "family" for longer than either of them have known him at all. Lucius is actually Severus' friend and confidant in reality, not just in his second childhood. He and Draco care about Severus, and they have more of a right to be around him than anyone in the Order does, and certainly more than Dumbledore and Sirius who have both contributed in ruining (and endangering) his life.
Agent ERA chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
Oooh and the tensions rise! I hope you update soon!
dragon chapter 12 . 4/7/2014
love this story actually I love most of your harry potter stories please start adding to them soom
Guest chapter 12 . 10/3/2013
Please continue !
Guest chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
More please !
Guest chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
Wow more please, and I do want snape to change back !
lydfownie14 chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
whyd u stop writing im personally cheering on voldemort and love young snape! :) please continue.
Suxa chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
It would have been nice to have an ending on this awesome story, but still the few chapters you have I have greatly enjoy!
Cinnmilk chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
I know it's been a while but I would love it if you continued this story.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
Aww, this is so adorable!
Visitkarte chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
I love this story, mind you, very much. Just be aware that the rest of the world never bought into your "kid is high on sugar" superstition, especially people in Great Britain never believe it and never think along those lines. Demonizing and restricting sugar intake in kids didn't do anyone any good, it makes it all the more attractive. Charm of the forbidden, you know. US kids prove I am right, since upu have bigger problem with obesity than any other nation. Scolding kids for being "hypractive" is the best way to make them fat and lazy, too. US kid thinks: "If I eat sweet and stay quiet afterwards, mum and dad won't forbid them tomorrow". Great thinking, he?
Tia Thalita chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
Did you abandon this story? Pity. It was unique.