Reviews for Creamed
Chaoshift chapter 1 . 2/6
The word choice and imagery are stellar!
winegoldsayuri chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Oh god, I LOVE this! XDD Awesome! I can actually see this happen. *giggles* This is now officially one of my fav fics of DC/MK. x)
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Haha, this was very cute. XD
vampslyr chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
That was a brilliant piece of work, nice job with the pigeon puns. "How Much For Just the Planet" is one of my favorite Star Trek novels, and that's a great scene. Sad side note though, I heard through Dork Tower's web site that John M. Ford died recently. It's good to meet other people who loved his work.
otaku1412 chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
That was a good pie fight! Your fics are the greatest among the humorous fics!
Viridian chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
That was hilarious! At the risk for sounding serious for such a delightfully funny fic, I have to say that I felt the moment Kid cheerfully creamed his face with his own pie encapsulated his personality just so perfectly. I can just imagine his rakish, impudent grin ). Poor Inspector Nakamori ... at least he and his cops had fun this time around.
Stardancer1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Star Trek, huh? Never read that one, myself I thought "The Great Race" Jack Lemmon, Tony Curtis, where the Great Leslie (Curtis) walks thru a pie fight and stays pristine white till Natalie Wood gets him with what else a white cream pie, the others are and his men do deserve to win once in a while. Very funny and I do love the poetry.
Sharo chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Pie Fight! Yatta!

Absolutely love it! *grins* Just imagine Kid walking home.. followed by stray animals trying to lick up all of the cream. Hee hee. _
YunCyn chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
I won't look at cream pies the same way again! Haha! Thanks for the chuckles!
Mystic chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Wai! I can finally review this one! Icka, you are a genius! I love your work, keep it up! _V
Bratty chapter 1 . 2/24/2003