Reviews for Behind the Bookshelves
Kerrie chapter 1 . 1/4
I really enjoyed this missing moment. I really wish is was included in the HP books. You are an amazing writer. I have tried to locate a finished copy of the "When Fates Decide" but I know you are revising it. Any idea as to when then next chapters will be published? Or if their is a way to read the originally completed version of it before the revised is published?
This is so little available online. I have read all of your works and I am a super fan.
I just love Ron's character, you portray him very well. I also love to read from Ron's point of view.
K
Burgundy Dahlia chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
It's so fluffy and wonderful and lovely! 3
andthisisabitofboth chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
How did I miss this?! I love it! A gift for CallieSkye is a gift for us all.
icanbutidontwantto chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
I absolutley loved it. Great job!
squealsmcfeels chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
I loved this, thank you for writing it.
WeasleyIsMyKing540 chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
*fangirling*
melove167 chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
This was so good! Your Ron was absolutely spot on and hilarious! I particularly loved the noisy sister and cockblocking best mate part ;) Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
Excellent! A very fun read, nice work and thanks for sharing it!
allietheactress14 chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
UGH. SO CUTE
loverhr chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
It is a beautiful chapter...!
holly1492 chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
WOW! Wow, wow, wow! Loved every moment of this. Well done!
CallieSkye chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
It's beautiful and I love it and THANK YOU! Totally possible to fit this all in canon as well. (I will patiently await that outtake you mentioned... double dessert if you will) I love hanging around inside Ron's head! Inner monologue highly appreciated and adored!
jroseley chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
This is so sweet ! Loved it when they got caught .
Aloemilk chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
What a wonderful story! Ron's heart went "whoop" and so did mine, many times! Lovely, fluffy, well-written au! All the !
WrestlingPotter chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
Oh wow, that was beautiful, I absolutely loved everything about!