Reviews for Wild Justice
Guest chapter 37 . 2/6/2014
Wahhhh! So much love so much love ! Favourite fic of all time !
Guest chapter 35 . 2/5/2014
Sweet baby Jesus I love this fic ! I don't think You understand how amazing this is ! I never want it to end ! Thank you X1000000000000 you are by far my favorite of all the people who ever decide to write anything, because how you decribe things makes my heart cry tears of joy ! You are so awesome! Dont ever stop writing, for the earth would be a sad sad place with out your writing in it !3xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxixoxoxoxox holy crap really though I love you the most ! :D
angrycupoftea chapter 37 . 9/28/2011
This was the best LotR fanfic I have read yet. The entire series was amazing and kept me hooked. I love how long this one was too. You developed the characters so well and explained the background information very nicely (which was so helpful for those of us who have only seen the movies ;D ) I loved it, I loved it, I loved it - thank you so much for posting it.
Orion'slover chapter 37 . 11/10/2005
loved it, awesome story, couldnt stop reading it.
Kivan Elmstar chapter 37 . 10/26/2004
Amazing. That's the only thing I can say about your work. While I may not be a slash fan, but I have to say that it is truly the first time I have read something so... how should I put it... deep and profound, in anybody's writing. (Here in fanfiction at least...)

I do look forward to seeing more fics being churned out of that miraculous brain of yours. Also, I would like to add that I've never known anyone who had such an in-depth knowledge of LOTR, and using it to write such an elaborate an carefully constructed fic.

I hope that you will continue to write, and that they will be no less "satisfying" than any of the ones that you have previously written.

Kiv
LadyJanelly chapter 37 . 5/9/2004
This was probably the longest fanfic that I've ever had the patience to read. The story was amazing, the characters were amazing, and the sex was great. :)
MyGirlCrais chapter 37 . 1/29/2004
You are a phenomenally talented writer. Very scary at times and all the better for it. Shippy, sexy and satisfying.
bratprincess chapter 37 . 9/5/2003
amazing...all of them.

It was so cleverly written and nicely and the characters...

and Gildor got some attention for a change..

This was one of the most enjoyable pieces I've had the pleasure to read.

thank you.
merannoeu chapter 37 . 9/5/2003
Runedancer-

What an awesome story!

While reading this entire captivating series, I was mesmerized from the first word to the last. I could not think of much else (like Haldir once in the shop).

How do you do it? I see the publish dates and the update dates and figure it all must just come out with little or no need for revision. That is quite an indication of your talent.

I was on my bed when I finished this chapter 37 and I just lay there...

I will always dream of Elrond, Gil-galad, Erestor, Glorfindel, Ecthelion, Oropher, Thranduil, Celeborn, Galadriel, Elrohir, Elladan, Haldir, Gildor, Orophin, Rumil, etc.

Can we have some more of your writing PLEASE? Until then, I guess I will read it again.
cmichaels chapter 37 . 8/27/2003
I just finished reading through your whole series. It was hysterical! Great job.
PyroPixie1 chapter 37 . 6/28/2003
I've read all through your series and I must say,though I'm not really a huge slash fan I loved this series!It's like some of the other plotless smut slash out give your characters depth and but thought into the story,Good for you!Its a very good job.

I just have to say this one thing though...why did you stop there?There is still so much you could build on,like what are Gildor and Haldir going to do now?What about Gildor and his little 'obsestion' with Elrond/Gil-Galad?And Elladan and Elrohir?Erestor and Cam?You must not cut me off there!You must continue please...I beg of you...

Naever (Farewell in sindarin,though I'm sure you probebly knew that huh?)

Pyro'
Lostrigiel chapter 36 . 6/19/2003
Why am I seeing no sequels of some sort yet!

You CANT be finished!
Emory Lee chapter 37 . 6/16/2003
It has been so long since I've stumbled across a set of stories of this caliber. You are truly a talented writer, so many twists of plot with characters that are vibrant and alive. This is a wonderful universe you've created and you've taken me on one wild ride. Heck, you even have me reading BDSM and liking it, which shocked me to no end. Thank you so much!
yrchgrrrl chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
This was really awesome, Rune Dancer. Truly one of the best, most exciting (not to mention sexiest) fanfics I've ever read. The only regret is that it was still a WIP when the Mithril Awards were seeking nominees, or I'm sure it would have won. Hope you will be able to get back to writing in the future.

Anne
Lizlego chapter 37 . 6/6/2003
Oh no! I'm sad to find this ending! I have hardly ever read anything as good as this, you just kept it going and interesting and I was totally hooked! I'm hoping you will write more stories.

Once again thanks for this one!