Reviews for It Happened Once Upon a Library
Talz chapter 10 . 6/25
I just knew I would have gotten to read a glimpse of their reunion in this chapter. (slightly disappointed) However, I just found this story and could not stop reading. I'm already anticipating the next chapter.
Antipodes Ahoy chapter 10 . 6/25
Nice to see an update. I really enjoy this story.
Emilee Amethyst chapter 10 . 6/24
Thank you for continuing. Giving Emma the copy of Peter and Wendy was a sweet gesture along with the letter. I'm very happy that she is going to him, and the support she has is great.
Alexa chapter 10 . 6/24
Yeah! So glad Emma finally realized Killian being a prince doesn't change how they feel about each other. Can't wait to find out what happens when she goes toi the palace!? She might want to call/text him that she's there because chances are security won't just let her in... unless Robin happens to be there to intervene.
LMD45 chapter 10 . 6/24
Another excellent chapter. Look forward to whatever else you have in store for us! Thank you!
FiliandKili'sGirl18 chapter 10 . 6/23
Can't wait for the reuinon!
Emilee Amethyst chapter 9 . 5/19
I binge read this story and I love it! I can't say enough it's so awesome. I look forward to more!
Alexa chapter 9 . 4/5
Oh no! Such a perfect moment ruined with a flash! Darn paparazzi! At least Killian was able to tell her the truth before she ran off... maybe once she gets home and calms down she will realize that he is sincere and give him a second chance!? Hopefully the tabloid pictures won't be too horrible.
Bananachicken chapter 9 . 4/4
Yet again another amazng chapter ! Can’t wait for the next update ! The kissing scene was great !
tyraleanne chapter 9 . 4/4
Omg! I was so excited when I saw this update. Then I was nervous but happy when you said it was the big reveal. Then I almost screamed when the paps interrupted and poor Emma and Killian are apart again. Please update soon,you’ve officially caused me to pull my hair out! Lol loved it and the kissing scene was hot. Kudos!
meglennox chapter 9 . 4/4
I loved it!
All.The.Stories.Are.True.24601 chapter 9 . 4/4
Ilovethisstory
Dancing4every1 chapter 8 . 3/3
love this chapter. can't wait to see Emma's reaction when she finds out but then at the same time I am perfectly happy for them to be all cute and stuff without Killian's status coming in and causing drama. hope they get together soon anyway, we all know everyone else is ready for it. and now Emma realizes her feelings hopefully she'll act on them soon!
once again well done on a fab chapter and an excellent story so far. I am eagerly awaiting the next update!
Antipodes Ahoy chapter 8 . 2/24
I am glad to have found this story again on fanfic after binge reading the first chapters months ago. Looking forward to cstching up on the chapters.
Alexa chapter 8 . 2/19
Hope he doesn't put off telling Emma the truth. The longer he waits the worse it'll be.