Reviews for No Gods
I Am Sparty chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
To me, this story is interesting because I've played through Final Fantasy VI, but I've never finished Kingdom Hearts, nor do I know a whole lot about it. But that doesn't mean that I couldn't like the story.

It flowed very smoothly, the dialogue was seamless, and I felt that I could truly feel the emotion that Squall and Rinoa shared in the moment that they finally found each other again.

Great job, and I hope you take up your seat at your computer screen and write more excellent stories such as this.
SerenitySoldier97 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Beautiful!

Such a cute one-shot!
Angel Sorano chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Oh My God I love this! I don't care if this 4 years old. Yah, they finally get be together. This is going to be in my favorites.
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Make me weep and call me a baby, that was most sweetest and romantic thing I've ever read! It certainly was quite the tear jerker if you want an honest opinion. I loved how you described Leon's despair over his being unable to find Rinoa even after all he had done. And moment where you had Leon crying, was . . . ah man, that was heart wrentchingly moving. I loved it! And the appearance of Rinoa . . . even I was surprised! I had figured it was one of this fics where Leon whallows in his self-pity [or vice-versa] and walks off, with no appearance of Rinoa. All in all I enjoyed reading this! Keep up the good work!

Sakura123
JayLiyah chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Lovely, perfect! I loved how you wrote their reunion so much, it was just right, exactly how I would imagine it. Good work on this, I only wish there was MORE!
alesca-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
_ yay, happiness!

more soon, ne?
Karaii chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
OMG, i love this
Ashbear chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
That was beautiful. I was one who wondered, being a Squall and Rinoa person, and that was one of the aspects of Kingdom Hearts that bothered me most. I was just grateful for the wings on his jacket, as at least she wasn’t forgotten in the game. I love how you tied these together, and it was extremely believable. Actually, I did read your author’s note in the review, but it didn’t seem abrupt at all to me. If you actually think back to the ending of Final Fantasy Eight when she finds him, there really is no specific answer there. I have read many theories, but again she was able to find him then too. So it’s not at all from the realm of believability that she would be able to find him at will. This was again beautifully done, your work is amazing.
Ana chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
E! _ I LOVED IT! And..I love Seph. xD *Clings to him* Anyway, great write. Loved it a lot.
Pookie2 chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Aw, now why didn't that happen in the game? Oh well.
Naela chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Ok, I reviewed your other fic but I just had to review this one too because I absolutely adore Squinoa and I'm getting sick of all these weird Leon/Yuffie fics on FFN. Oh gosh, I wonder how I could have missed this? This was so romantic!
Rpt chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Cute!_ I like it!It's certainly going on my ..Why DOES Riku look like Sephy.0_0

Signed,

The crazy Paopu and Riku lover..
Lady Blackmour chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Note: I apologize if the way Rinoa shows up seems weird or abrupt to anyone. When I had Andy proofread it, he didn't say anything, but that was , because it was something we had talked when you first encounter the Beast, and Riku asks him how he got there, and he says."I believed I would find Belle, and here I am," or something along those that with Rinoa. Thanks guys! Love,

Lady B
CertainlyOutrageous chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Hey good job! keep it up
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
YAY! Cool ficcie! Squall/Rinoa and Aeris/Squall are REALLY meant to be! Hehehe. I wonder why Square didn't put FF9. [sigh]. I was really hoping to see the FFIX char in ANY of the worlds. Oh well. :D GReat fiC!