Reviews for Saviour of Magic
MayaHikari chapter 36 . 23h
Dumbledore decided that his students doesn't have even a single chance. they are worthless to him so he can discard him. the only thing that is of worth is if they idolise him to sacrifice themselves for his glory. he will be the happiest if you sacrifice for him and do all the things dark wizards do as long as it for his image. really effing ego.
MayaHikari chapter 35 . 9/22
Hoarding and giving change to you so that you can get the chest of gold after you are dead. Dumbledore really wants everyone to die with the vision he is the Greater God (good)
Kyr chapter 1 . 9/21
Looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing.
stylo1 chapter 59 . 9/20
that many nukes wouldve cracked the planet not to mention all the radiation. real disapointing ending
stylo1 chapter 58 . 9/20
do you even know whst fiendfyre is? hit and run, nooo lets duel them to death
stylo1 chapter 57 . 9/20
travel back in time, bomb their electrical powerplants all at the same time, take out their satalites and just sit back and wait
stylo1 chapter 56 . 9/20
if you need to tag every nuke that would mean it has a physical anchor while the knowledge of nukes is a theory. thus you know they have the knowledge to make such weapons you just dont know how many or where. its like hiding the house, you know it is gone but also know that they have a safehouse.
more then this hermione hid the knowledge meaning they will launch missiles with nukes without knowing they have nukes. bye bye world.
obliviations can be broken at the cost of the mind, look at bertha jonkins. she was obliviated till she was half brain death but voldemort broke it quite easily.
plot holes. it reads a bit like a manifesto about why and then boom in a few chapters its all over. the war against muggles is like the battle against voldemort all over again; exciting, dramatic sure but also a big disapointment
good1701 chapter 59 . 9/19
absolutley brilliant story
NeAgitoOppeto chapter 49 . 9/18
I actually really love the reference to Scooby Doo in this! Really fitted in
delmar.alani chapter 25 . 9/17
Your Harry's lack of social and emotional understanding is very reminiscent of autism or aspergers. I imagine him to be somewhere on the higher functioning end of the spectrum.
Marksbay chapter 60 . 9/16
It was a great read. Thank you
torchbearer chapter 2 . 9/16
This chapter, is full of surprises he meets Weasley and Malfoy-neither impress him nor is Harry considering either of them to be friends- i love the Harry/Daphne pairing, a part of me always wondered if he'd married Daphne instead of Ginny, well the marriage contract was one big surprise, until then.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 29 . 9/14
Yes, in canon *anybody* can see the Dark Mark; Dimpleton uses Severus' several times, to gauge the darkening of the Mark during GoF, so it's obviously visible! Lucus' defense, after Moldy was defeated, was that he was forced to take the Dark Mark while under the Imperius curse.
Yes, if any of Rowling's characters had had even a lick of common sense, they would have caused everyone to go around with at least one arm bared.
So, you haven't read the books yourself? Not that I blame you: I had that revolting experience myself only once and wished I hadn't borrowed the despicable things, to satisfy my curiosity!
Thanks!
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 27 . 9/14
No matter what Rowling 'wrote', I found it highly suspicious and ludicrously unlikely that (canon) Slughorn would just 'happen' to have a copy of a book containing one of, if not *the* darkest rituals ever created; just 'lying' around! How did Dimpledick *know* that Slughorn had the information about Tom's descent into making Horcruxes; if Dimpleton didn't *know* about Tom making Horcruxes, prior to the Diary?! B.S.! He KNEW about Harry being a Horcrux, when he told McGonagall that he "...wouldn't do anything [about Harry's headwound] even if [he] could: Scars can come in handy..." See? Evil, slimy, Machiavellian SOB, from the FIRST PAGES of the 1st book! I didn't like from when he was introduced!

Yes, Tom Riddle also tugged on my heart, as I understood, unlike the MOB, what it was like to grow up unwanted and unloved; lied on to family, friends, and neighbors (Dursleys, anyone?); neglected (even when I was severely scalded, over 75% of my body, when an urn of hot coffee overturned on me, when I was 5 years old. I spent a month in the hospital and 6 months in a wheel chair and had to learn how to take myself to the bathroom and care for myself, because my mother couldn't be bothered!), and maligned and embarrassed whenever I excelled over my older sister or demonstrated a singing talent, far in excess of my age (I discovered when I was about 6 or 7, that I had a talent for mimicry and could sound *exactly* like any opera singer I heard.): My mother made sure, whenever I was picked to sing solos in church or school, to denigrate and berate me to the point where I became terrified to sing in public!
My heart burned at the injustices inflicted on Harry, Neville, and even or especially, Tom Riddle and Severus Snape. At the base of every one of these children's continued suffering stood one nasty old basturd: Dumbledork! He could have mitigated or relieved the suffering of each of these children; but instead his fear of one or each of them 'eclipsing' him and/or because he had his own agenda, caused him to force them to be returned to their abusers; over and over and over again!
Rowling is a callous and cold-hearted b-word of a writer and her stuff should have never been labeled as "Children's Literature"!
That's just my opinion and it's the main reason I LOVE HPff: At least here, Harry and sometimes the others, get a kinder and more 'logical' second chance!
Thanks!
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 21 . 9/14
Love this story! But...I have to disagree with Harry's 'Magical Inheritance Theory' -very nicely done, but there are flaws... 1st, Tom Riddle's mother was considered to be a squib or nearly so, and yet her mating with a *'muggle'* or a completely non-magical human, produced one of the most powerful mages; comparable in power only to Dumbasfluck and Harry Potter. Severus Snape, who was also considered extremely powerful, was also the product of a witch and a non-magical human. At least one of Lily's parents had to be a no-mag and yet she too was not only very powerful, but brilliant to boot! Though I'm of the opinion that either Petunia or Lily was adopted, as the genetics that produced Lily would have been present in Petunia as well, had they had parents in common.
Recessive genes become latent only with a catalyst or 'trigger' genetic series, bringing those genes back into play; so while I agree with you that it would be impossible for two non-magical people to produce a 1st generation magical child; the theory that a squib, even after multiple generations *couldn't* produce a magical child when mated to a non-magical with a recessive gene trigger, doesn't hold water.
Thanks for a fascinating chapter!
Oh, I really hope that Rabastan doesn't get a hold of Dylan or that Harry destroys them, totally!
Tx!