Reviews for Saviour of Magic
qwertyuiop123214685 chapter 1 . 5/26
amazing story!
booknerd307 chapter 1 . 5/25
this sounds suspiciously like another story
I’m surprised Rabastan cares about Dylan.
I was surprised at whom the Minister of Magic turned out to be… and how dark your Harry really is.
I’m glad Lucius is getting his comeuppance.
Dumbledore is vile but realistic. I commend that, author.
Oh, the first chapter is dascinating’
cravingsforthesoul chapter 24 . 5/23
Sorry to say this, but it appears like you are trying very hard to make harry as romantically dense as possible, when its really not necessary to the storyline. The piece with price tags on roses was one such example. It was really not necessary and was such a downer !
jonahtapper1228 chapter 1 . 5/17
Ok
ak chapter 60 . 5/17
bonne fic!
AnnikaTheIndianPotterHead chapter 29 . 5/9
Seriously! this sucks! Dylan and Daphne watching Harry naked and even touching his anus and other parts just fucking sucks!
tomascatts chapter 34 . 5/9
Well Dumbledore not everyone is as able to watch a child suffering without feeling bad for the kid as you can.
tomascatts chapter 25 . 5/8
People's lack of empathy never fails to amaze me. Like let muggles brutally kill your loved ones and see if you're all forgiving.
tomascatts chapter 21 . 5/8
I read another story where the elves were calling Hermione the " dark seamstress". Freaking hilarious. But I like the bushy haired one too.
tomascatts chapter 17 . 5/8
Sirius should put a stop to Dumbledore calling Harry and Dylan to his office for shit that has nothing to do with school. Dumbledore is not guardian of either and has no say over their lives outside of school.
4,586 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »