Reviews for Promises Unbroken
whythosir chapter 31 . 11/1
This is just amazing!
Magnusss chapter 1 . 10/22
Dude, the thing is, why let Sirius die? Couldn't you make it so that Peter doesn't betray them and died?
SurrealStrawberry chapter 41 . 10/15
So well-written and gripping! I do love a good Marauder fic with the plot going beyond heartbreaks and school heartthrobs. I had goosebumps by the end. Looking forward to reading the sequel :)
emily4498 chapter 41 . 10/12
now i'm looking for the sequel...
slytherinsal chapter 35 . 10/8
of course, Severus might be under the spell and not know it. Because things were going pear shaped on plans before Sirius rejoined the circle. Or Dung might have been planted as as long term sleeper from the time of his incarceration.
slytherinsal chapter 32 . 10/7
oops slight mistake - you have the moon is almost full but he would have 3 weeks before he transformed, you meant days of course. Easy to do!
RandomThingz123 chapter 4 . 8/21
Ooooooh~ Things have turned out very different. Slightly surprising, but not totally unexpected. Interesting...interesting...
You wrote this so well, you have NO IDEA HOW BEAUTIFUL THIS REUNION IS TO ME! It literally brought me to tears. I,d even go as far to say I like this version better than JK Rowlings. I love this story so much, and I always wondered how things might've played out had that fateful Halloween night never happened.
catadero5 chapter 37 . 8/18
Instead of stunning them both why didn't they kill Voldemort
What! no! Sirius dead! In chapter one! Oh, my poor heart...
catadero5 chapter 21 . 8/17
Ugh I hate how harry thinks he's too young to be allowed to fight 11 GIANTS when he is a FIRST YEAR. He also is angry that he doesn't get to see a half dead man
catadero5 chapter 8 . 8/17
The prince line not the snape line
BlueWater5 chapter 26 . 8/12
Nice of Sirius to call Severus childish pejorative nicknames in front of a student. I hope he finds out WHY Snape was tortured.
BlueWater5 chapter 24 . 8/12
So Pettigrew spies for a decade and never has to make up for his treachery, and in fact his friends love him, while Snape faces danger every day after being a loyal Death Easter for just one year and yet Sirius hates him despite him having made sure he had a wand ... I guess being a Gryffindor has its perks. No wonder why Slytherins don't trust them.
BlueWater5 chapter 21 . 8/12
So everything is OK with the Marauders because Pettigrew didn't betray them when he's been giving other info to Voldemort that probably caused the death of others?
3,131 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »