Reviews for Promises Unbroken
Two words:

SO. AWESOME!
Anonymous chapter 41 . 6/8
I can't put into words how much I love this fic... but I'll give it a try.
I am - and always have been - a complete sucker when it comes to the Marauders - something about them just gets to me. I've always thought that the biggest tragedy of the original story was the way their friendship ended (You put it into words beautifully in this review thingy; that's basically exactly what I'm feeling), and this fic is, in a very simple nutshell, everything I've ever wanted, because the Marauder's friendship is something strong and beautiful and poignant and touching, and something that deserves to live on for ever in all it's splendour.
Thank you SO much for this!
Ghhhuhmbknmmjmnllyyk
Jjkkcvbbvgggggggyggggggvgjjhhnbbhggjkyjjhhhhhhhhhhjjhgghkjnghgnbnhgghujhvhnhgggkyokhgggddvzfergmnllmk
Jm
I don't remeber how many times I have read the story. Everytime I feel under the weather I start reading this, just like when I was a kid except then it was the original series. But after discovering the promises universe and forgive me for mentioning but 'the darkness within' universe.. I have never gone back to original series. It will always be my childhood friend ofcourse. But your story and your writing is so ethereal. Thank you.
Liamhain chapter 41 . 5/23
I have hoped for more answers, when I finally came to the end of the Promises Unbroken. But still, Promises Remembered are next in line. I am very excited to see more of Tonks there!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 15 . 5/19
This story is just too tedious to continue with. Chapter after chapter of "woe is me; the bad guys run the table again" is redundant and annoying.

The fact that the "good" side is so ineffectual and lacks any kind of courage to fight a real war, is not only infuriating but defies all of human history (except for the temporary effeteness of the modern left). For example, real people in such straights, even good ones, do not let such as Malfoy show their face in public and live.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 4 . 5/17
Even in 2003, it was very bad form to regurgitate the sorting hat song. Triple so for for just pasting in the canon version.

But I don't recall ever seeing a headmaster Lupin before.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 5/17
Powerful start. Common trope but I still got a bug in my eye. Very good for a fanfic.

I wonder if Peter is/was still a death eater.
This series deserves much more reviews.. its amazingly written..
Miggie chapter 41 . 5/2
That was utterly brilliant I LOVED that story! I am terrified to check in case next part was never finished like many of the fan fiction stories! Thanks for a fantastic read, JKR should hire you Robin to write the marauders/ HP prequel!
Miggie chapter 18 . 5/1
Just read chapter 17. Oh dear...!
Miggie chapter 14 . 4/30
Great chapter except now I'm worried in this parallel universe the Arthur and Molly Weasley die...help!
Miggie chapter 13 . 4/30
Wow I love this fan fiction it's great- so imaginative and the characters are brilliant and like someone else noted, it's sad but realistic how the war has affected them. I've read this all in one go, really enjoyed it- bit worried for Snape and for the poor aurors... scary stuff! Tension mounting...
szw5009 chapter 41 . 4/26