Reviews for The Dark Slayer
Cotto chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I sort-of read your story in reverse, and I'll tell you flat out, that it is possible for her to be worse, but if she get's worse is up to the author. I have read some where she attacks those closest to her in perverse ways, but again, what the characters do is completely up to the author! And some sequels to fics where she has gone bad.
One possibility is that in season 6, instead of making moves on Spike, she turns to Dawn in the same way: THAT IS WORSE in Every Level, Trust Me on THAT! But that's merely an example of Bad Buffy.
Another concept is where she elects to humiliate Faith horribly, or Willow... or Xander, in a similar way... I know a fellow who concocted a challenge where Buffy starts enslaving HSTs, and then there's "Slayer's Pet" stories, where Buffy enslaves Spike (for instance), or one where she's owning Spike in a old fassioned method, after a tremendous success by the Innitiative.
Just some examples.
Cotto chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
Well, this is Naughty Buffy, all right! Hey, you did keep your word, the demons did 'make' her go bad.
Cotto chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
OH, Boy! Did Buffy Blow it here! She pretty much tried to violate Spike in this fic... well, her words are consistant with her attitude in season 6 towards him!
Good work on Evil!Buffy!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
BuffFreakBecca chapter 7 . 3/17/2007
Okay, well, the Spuffy Realm is down, so I came here to read your stories... Anyways, that was a great story! I would have liked to see more, though. Any chance of a sequel? *Hopeful face*
Lovelyfanfics chapter 7 . 9/8/2005
I liked it overall. I wish you had written more, like Buffy doing evil stuff to the town or something. Also it would have been nice to have more spuffy.

Hmm...doesn't Spike's chip only work on humans, even evil humans. I thought in the story Buffy was still going to be human, but was turning evil or losing her soul or something. I was wondering a little about that.
forevertogether091403 chapter 7 . 6/22/2005
I really enjoyed this fic, just like the others. :-D I wish you could have done a little bit more with it though. All in all it was great. Off to read more now! Thanks!
PrudencePiperHalliwell chapter 7 . 2/24/2005
loved it...could have been more spuffy
Annie chapter 7 . 1/3/2005
I read your other story where you had Buffy evil and I really liked it. I'm even writing one with an evil Buffy on spuffyonline. (Spike_And_Me_4eva) I think you should definitly write more! There's just not enough of the evil Buffy fics.
Kat chapter 7 . 4/21/2004
loved ur story very good angle especially with spike saving her. I love ur fanfic especially since none that iv read are above pg-13 rated its hard to find good fanfic suitable for my age group
keep up the good work
Red Wulf chapter 7 . 2/23/2004
great fic
CJ chapter 7 . 12/13/2003
It was good,you could have done a little bit more with it.
little buffy chapter 7 . 2/26/2003
this story is so cool, i love ones where buffy goes a little evil, tried writing one myself (isn't any good) anyway this was a really really good story, especially liked the reference to Xena will you be writing any more stories?