Reviews for The Dark Slayer
Guest chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
good!
BuffFreakBecca chapter 7 . 3/17/2007
Okay, well, the Spuffy Realm is down, so I came here to read your stories... Anyways, that was a great story! I would have liked to see more, though. Any chance of a sequel? *Hopeful face*
Lovelyfanfics chapter 7 . 9/8/2005
I liked it overall. I wish you had written more, like Buffy doing evil stuff to the town or something. Also it would have been nice to have more spuffy.

Hmm...doesn't Spike's chip only work on humans, even evil humans. I thought in the story Buffy was still going to be human, but was turning evil or losing her soul or something. I was wondering a little about that.
forevertogether091403 chapter 7 . 6/22/2005
I really enjoyed this fic, just like the others. :-D I wish you could have done a little bit more with it though. All in all it was great. Off to read more now! Thanks!
PrudencePiperHalliwell chapter 7 . 2/24/2005
loved it...could have been more spuffy
Annie chapter 7 . 1/3/2005
I read your other story where you had Buffy evil and I really liked it. I'm even writing one with an evil Buffy on spuffyonline. (Spike_And_Me_4eva) I think you should definitly write more! There's just not enough of the evil Buffy fics.
Kat chapter 7 . 4/21/2004
loved ur story very good angle especially with spike saving her. I love ur fanfic especially since none that iv read are above pg-13 rated its hard to find good fanfic suitable for my age group
keep up the good work
Kat
Red Wulf chapter 7 . 2/23/2004
great fic
CJ chapter 7 . 12/13/2003
It was good,you could have done a little bit more with it.
little buffy chapter 7 . 2/26/2003
this story is so cool, i love ones where buffy goes a little evil, tried writing one myself (isn't any good) anyway this was a really really good story, especially liked the reference to Xena will you be writing any more stories?