Reviews for Promise Me This
Bruteaous chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
This entire story is completely hyperlinked. Was that intentional?
Hououza chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Beautiful story.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Hikari Rioki chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
So cute! Quatre is just so wonderful!...and... Dorothy is cool too, I guess.
Galandria the Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
that was so sweet
Mia Shade chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
wow. that was a great story, very sweet, and with a wonderful voice. it's difficult to integrate all the characters of GW into a story about one particular couple, and i applaud you. very well done!

Yasashii Tsubasa
yeah!
Ksaz chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
Great Story!
Soul Kushrenada chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
Awww! That was so cute! Dorothy has had so many uh...complications in her life that it sounds like Quatre's the only one she's got left to be with.
Traci14 chapter 1 . 11/28/2000
I liked this fic! There aren't too many fics out there that favor Dorothy and are fics,but not that people just make fun of her eyebrows or just make her really mean or ,not too many people make Relena sound like a sane make her sound like a whiny,clingy little school girl,and,at times,she can ,that's okay,because everyone does something immature now and authors just don't put her in the fic or they make her an obstical for the G-boys,most of the time Heero.I really liked the way this fic went! I really do! The fics you write are some of the best I ever read!_I do hope that you write some more!_
Nefertanya dragongurl Ahhotep chapter 1 . 11/28/2000
GameGirl writes good stories! I like the way u kept Dorothy more in the way she was on the show. Most stories I read with her in it change her to this "I was a baddie but now I've completely changed" attitude that, while nice, is just too clean cut for her. Keep it up!
JessAngel chapter 1 . 11/28/2000
Aww that was sweet! I liked the lil speach Iria gave Dorothy about Quatre. Nicely done 0:o)
003 chapter 1 . 11/28/2000