Reviews for Diabolic
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 1 . 6/4
This was an intriguing first chapter.
My favorite story of yours! Hope you will update soon.
KAJA chapter 5 . 4/10
Ma, quando l'ha aggiorni?...
Strip Dancer chapter 5 . 4/7
God, I love this story SO much! The plot is very unusual; I’ve never read anything like that before. I hope you’ll update soon!
shatakshee dhoundiyal chapter 5 . 3/21
Hope you will update it soon
A.Lovely.Villain chapter 2 . 3/5
amazing story!
priestessofeternity chapter 5 . 2/10
Well I’m super invested
LetMeWonder chapter 5 . 2/9
This story is so intriguing - loving the slow burn!
GaeilgeRua chapter 5 . 1/28
I may or may not have giggled over Tom's offer to help her. Not because it's 'not appropriate' but because it's such a Tom thing to do in this tale. Now, we have a mystery on our hands. Can't wait to see that unfold.
GaeilgeRua chapter 4 . 1/28
I love their seduction of her through the dreams, it's a fun take on the idea. I actually can't wait to see how she reacts when she finds out what they really are. Enjoyed the comparison with his father and grandfather. I also like how she thinks she slowly going mad. Will make the truth all the better.
GaeilgeRua chapter 3 . 1/27
Yeah, that would scare anyone, although I have a feeling at it wasn't JUST a skeleton. I love the hands-on approach she's decided to take. It's definitely an approach that works for some people/
GaeilgeRua chapter 2 . 1/27
So much intrigue from the two men already and I love it. And the 'dream' she had? Steamy, but also makes you wonder how much of it was a dream. I freaking love this story and can't wait to read the rest.
GaeilgeRua chapter 1 . 1/27
Oh, they might see her again, but she probably won't be the same person she is now. The tension already between Hermione and Tom was so strong and I can't wait to see how that plays out once she's in their home. I'm also curious to know what exactly is the debt that's been repaid.
spyrals chapter 5 . 1/20
I freaking love this story. The dark gothic feel with some hot vampires and beautiful innocent woman is hitting so many “yes please” check marks. And when they inevitably corrupt Hermione (please please tell me they corrupt her in her waking life lol) it will be amazing! Thanks for writing!
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 5 . 1/19
Lol! Cure for her hysteria, indeed. :D And the mysterious ending is so juicy! Fabulous update!