Reviews for Harry Potter and the Merlin
lazy-bones-the-dragon chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
Oh my, this story hasn't been updated in sometime...ah man...well, I'M still hoping and I hope maybe the trenchcoat brigade will make an appearance!
Lady Bit chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
*blink* * grins* * snickers* Here is a pic of this Crossover I found awhile back

Tehe Before that pic I hadn't even thought to compare the two chara's but they really are a lot alike.
Novocain chapter 5 . 9/9/2006
You flaky son-of-a-bitch! Update! You're like, the only person to have written a BOM story, besides one about Constantine that I found. Don't abandon!
black dragon chapter 5 . 3/8/2005
cool a bom and hp crossover the attitude fits tim fine i wonder what he is going to do to snape?
Whisper2AScream chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
And just to clarify, Dr. PG Thirteen, from what was mentioned in this chapter. It was established in the first trade paperback of the series, called "Bindings," that Tim's biological father is Tamlin, the subject of a Scottish ballad (Tam Lin) where a knight had gone to Faerie, and fell in love later with a mortal woman. The mortal woman endured trials to keep him from becoming a sacrifice for Faerie's teind to Hell, after becoming pregnant with his child. This is considered to be what had happened to Mary Hunter, and she married Bill Hunter after Tamlin abandoned her to return to Faerie. Though there's apparently two stories where he was Mary's son in one, and Titania's son in another. But Tamlin's the confirmed father. In Names of Magics, it was mentioned that Tamlin did apprentice under Merlin for a while, but apparently he learned how to turn into a falcon during his time in Faerie. So, the idea for that was not mine. That was part of John Ney Rieber's many ideas to further develop Tim Hunter, and his world, including the wonderful addition that is Molly O' Reilly. Tamlin originally appeared in BoM Annual #1 where he kidnaps Tim, and later releases him in the middle of a desert in Faerie.
Whisper2AScream chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Relax, I'm here to reassure you all that the story's not being forgotten. Had finished up another chapter for it, but I decided after rereading OotP that it would be better for Harry and Tim to meet after the events of fifth year. Hogwarts is still part of the White School, but an unknown part, and Tim's going to get a bit stuck. It's been mentioned in Hunter: Age of Magic that Tim liked going world-hopping via the White School's many portals, so going to use that aspect to interesting effect.) There's also going to be a brief Discworld crossover as well. (L-Space can be rather handy.) Still hoping to have Tim, Harry, and Ponder all to meet, so that may be in the new fic, or a seperate one-shot. So HP and the Merlin, Take Two is currently titled: "White School Travels or My Year at Hogwarts by Tim Hunter." Coming very soon!
April chapter 5 . 1/11/2005
I'm kind of disappointed that there have been no recent updates. I just found this story and it looks like it is dead in the water.

Otherwise, I have been looking and waiting for a Tim Hunter/ Harry Potter crossover for a while. It's good to know there is at leaset one around.
Papa Wheelie chapter 2 . 8/22/2004
Even better second chapter. Is Prof. Lowry an original character?
Papa Wheelie chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Bang-up opener!
Louie Pastiche chapter 5 . 8/22/2004
Hm! Sounds like Tim and Draco are going to have a Clark/Lex-style friendship (as in "Smallville The Series").
Hoosier Daddy chapter 4 . 8/22/2004
One word: inspired! :-)
Dr. P.G. Thirteen chapter 3 . 8/22/2004
Diagnosis: an excellent story, so far. Observations: the first two chapters were fairly routine. But, the third chapter was absolutely riveting! I must confess, however, I've been out of touch with the various BOM story arcs. So, I was unaware that Tim's father was actually his stepfather. Nor, was I aware that his bio-father was Merlin, himself (of King Arthur fame)! Nice touch, making him an animage who could turn into what we American bird watchers call a "pigeon hawk." *I'm well aware that the falconry term is "merlin."* Prescription: none needed, at this time.
dragonlord chapter 4 . 4/25/2003
Its a really great book.I agree w/ recant should b in Grif, but almost b picked 4 Slytherin.I think I know where the story is going, but I could b writing!Itz great.(PLeaz read my storie.I have 2 update though...)
Preciousgirl chapter 3 . 2/25/2003
Oh yah! and i think Tim should be in grif. but have the same problems as harry did when he was sorted.
Preciousgirl chapter 4 . 2/25/2003
Wow cant believe that you do not have any reviews yet, but i guess your story is new. Just stumbled on it by chance. I really hope you keep going with this story, I enjoy it. It was confusing reading the part about harry and tim reading each other minds. keep up the good work. please continue.