Reviews for Ineffable
HopeStreet chapter 17 . 11h
Bella got into a comfortable routine with Alec and maybe she would have been happy married to him for a while but I don't think they would have lasted.
cullenmeadow chapter 17 . 14h
Thanks for update :)
2old4fanfic chapter 17 . 16h
Clearing out of Chicago is the best way to reboot
mysticfighter111 chapter 17 . 17h
Ending her relationship with Alec, visiting Forks and keeping Edward in her life, three important decisions already. Reconnecting with family and old friends will help her with finding direction, I'm sure.
I'm not sure why Bella doesn't just convey all this to Edward. Tell him how she feels, if she knows already that she has no intention of letting him slip away again. Your character is talking in circles. She doesn't need to go back to Forks to understand what she wants, she's just expressed as much in the last few paragraphs.
Seriously, I'm trying to keep liking this story, but you've truly dragged this out about as far as you can. I hope there's some progress, beyond, our characters introspection and struggle. I'm not trying to fast track this story, but we all know how Bella is feeling and we all know how Edward is feeling and it's just becoming a little stagnant.
twilightnaley19 chapter 17 . 11/17
Go ahead Bella.
Midnight Cougar chapter 17 . 11/16
Yes, she needs to talk to Edward, about her feelings, his, where he's going . . . here she really just talked in her head, to herself. And maybe some time home is exactly what she needs.
Mom23xx chapter 17 . 11/16
She’s doing the right thing by going home for a bit. Edward will show up...he needs her too
slc6548 chapter 17 . 11/16
Excellent chapter!
Rita01tx chapter 17 . 11/16
Fallin' and gettin' back up several times before findin' your feet in the real world is what growin' up's all about! Bella's lucky to have a home and parents waitin' back in Forks to help her recharge her batteries! And Edward doesn't havin' to stay in Chicago, either...just sayin'!
debslmac chapter 17 . 11/16
Kate1386 chapter 17 . 11/16
That’s a lot to deal with at anytime in your life can’t imagine how overwhelming it is for her
starsmina chapter 17 . 11/16
She definitely has some life changes to make but I'm glad she is keeping what makes her happy in mind.
pinklady34 chapter 17 . 11/16
I’m glad that Bella is getting a grip on things and realizes what is important.