Reviews for Remnants of a Gold Gear
Guest chapter 3 . 10/16/2021
Ah yes a coffee mug takes the bigger part of importance over a "her" who is likely a villan and a kid who needs mental help
Curing Concrete chapter 29 . 4/16/2021
And just like that, my review in the previous chapter shall go unanswered… DAMN.
I Fredric I chapter 29 . 4/16/2021
It's sad but hey, a new beginning awaits.
David4796 chapter 29 . 4/16/2021
Please go ahead and indicate in the summary the work has been discontinued and do NOT mark the story as complete. These steps should make things easier for people looking for stories within this crossover topic.

Good luck with the remake! :)
goldenman442001gmail.com chapter 29 . 4/16/2021
it is sad that the story wont be continued but all things must come to an end

don't be sad that it's over be happy that it happened
MonkeyDante chapter 29 . 4/16/2021
Hey don't worry about it mate, I loved the story through and through!

I am already looking forward to the remaster and take your time with it please.

You already showed a lot of improvement so you already took the first step towards a perfect destination, keep going. Don't stop!
CykaBlyatintensifies chapter 29 . 4/16/2021
Good luck to you, then.
Bile Rune-Tongue chapter 29 . 4/15/2021
I love how you have genuinely good reasons for discontinuing this, whereas when I did it with Demonic Influence, I was just too bloody lazy to remove it lmao. It’s late at night right now so I’ll give the new one a read when Sol rises.
Blaze1992 chapter 28 . 4/15/2021
Huh wasn't expecting that.
sebitor chapter 28 . 4/14/2021
just keep going! this story is pretty good!
LiquidusSnake chapter 28 . 4/13/2021
Good chapter, i'm glad to see this continued, have you ever considered doing this kind of story with starcraft or warhammer characters?
Curing Concrete chapter 28 . 4/12/2021
真の仲間じゃないと勇者のパーティーを追い出されたので、辺境でスローライフすることにしました
While I may not exactly enjoy this story (including "Johnny Topside" and "Evolution") as well as I had enjoyed reading "Wolves That Walk Alone" for the first time, I believe that your conviction towards writing the stories as you see fit, your openness towards constructive criticism, and your adamance against 'toxic' reviews — all three of these points make me say kudos to you.

That being said, there’s always been one question bothering me when it comes to "Gears of War" crossover-stories — has no one ever tried writing some sort of 'Fusion Fic' anthology, where we could explore characters from anime/manga, books, cartoons, comics, games, movies and TV shows having existed in the "Gears of War" universe? Especially as the eponymous Gears?

I’m not asking for any full stories to be written for every fandom; just some one-shots to read up about how these characters would act, behave and cope with the Coalition Of Ordered Governments (pretty much an idealised version of both Communism and Fascism), the Locust (vicious monsters who regard humans as mere cattle) and the Lambent (mutated monsters who kill anything in their path; they're basically the Flood from the "Halo" franchise) — something like ImpulsiveWeaver's "Universal DOOM".

And hey, for black comedy, there’s also the possibilities for 'Undignified Death' — just imagine setting up 'The Scrappy' to experience "Death by Chainsaw Bayonet" after coming out of the crapper…
Naelyon666 chapter 1 . 4/8/2021
Okay, I've only read the first chapter so far, but my first opinion is that the character is way too edgy. I'm gonna keep reading because maybe you were still figuring it out at this point and it'll get more polished later on, but there's really no reason for him to curse and threaten to kill someone every 5 seconds, it doesn't make him seem cool, just dumb.

Also, please keep ANs for the beginning or end of the chapter. The sunglasses and "get it" do nothing but pull me out of the story while I'm trying to immerse myself.

Apart from that, it's a pretty cool idea and I'd definitely like to see where it goes.
Bile Rune-Tongue chapter 28 . 4/5/2021
Good shit, seeing this in my inbox was a pleasant surprise. I’m torn between wanting Emerald to be accepted into the Gears and fight against the Locust or just be killed by Walker. My intelligence and my bloodlust are at war yet again. Whatever decision you make, I’m sure you’ll pull it off well. Skål!
LunaAnt chapter 28 . 4/5/2021
Honestly I don't think this story needs a rewrite, its way better then lots of other stories out there