Reviews for Remnants of a Gold Gear
Guest chapter 27 . 12/27/2020
As always your characters are as amazing as your storylines in such fanfictional tales!(not gonna lie) I just have one question: why is Subject delta fighting the locust?
Guest chapter 27 . 12/12/2020
You feeling better now!? I was worried after your last update for “Wolves that walk alone”!? How is the next chapter for that story coming along anyways!?
CykaBlyatintensifies chapter 25 . 11/17/2020
Clean house mission in cod modern warfare
sebitor chapter 27 . 11/13/2020
you are getting better and better making this
Bile 1.0 chapter 27 . 11/10/2020
Another banger, no surprise there. And I don’t think you weakened him at all. If anything, this just further establishes Skorge as a powerful enemy, and one of the few people that can actually give Walker an ass kicking. And a Rift Worm on Remnant would be awesome. Anyway, I’m happy you uploaded, and even if you don’t think it’s good, I still loved it.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/9/2020
Blaze1992. How does this sound like the end? I don't know what's going on in your mind, but this isn't the end.
Blaze1992 chapter 27 . 11/9/2020
So I guess we are reaching the end of this then.
Jkdelta38 chapter 27 . 11/9/2020
No need to apologize. This chapter was great. Walker ignoring ozpin was great. The battle was horrific but epic, and revealing the badass Skorge... oh remnant is gonna burn now. Keep up the good work.
I Yorick I chapter 27 . 11/9/2020
Very good chapter in my opinion, Walker feels more realistic, he is starting to really feel the weight of his loss, at least that's what I'm feeling, but anyway it's a good chapter, the length is not a problem(it's been a while since you work on it) and the road you choose to take is great!
keep up the good work and have a peacefull day.
Salamandra9137 chapter 27 . 11/9/2020
Muchas gracias por el capitulo en serio espero con ansia cada uno de ellos.
En cuanto al capitulo me gusto mucho ya que ha aparecido de una manera mas directa el jefe enemigo pero tengo una duda estará también la reina Myrrah.
David4796 chapter 27 . 11/9/2020
I enjoyed the chapter. As you said, the older chapters of this story feel quite different and your writing ability has certainly improved as well. I've re-read the whole story probably about 4-5 times over the year or so since I found it.

Hopefully, you might consider rewriting the story sometime in the future, just to make the work more consistent and up to your new writing skills. This is not to say the story is bad, it's not by a long shot ('heh'). I just would like to see how the older chapters would have been with the current direction of the story (e.g. the romance between BlakexRonin (no harem); the saving of Atlas only to let it die a couple of years later (hasn't yet, but expected based on the last chapter). What happened to the Grim? I get that they were weaker than Locusts, but we haven't heard of them in quite a while. I am still trying to make sense of how the Locusts are even on Remnant.

Just some of the things that pop into my head when reading this story. Either way, keep up the good work! :)
Dasgun chapter 27 . 11/9/2020
.-.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2020
Finally the infinite coffe cup has defeated HUZZAH
Somerandomperson chapter 27 . 8/19/2020
if you doing MHA fanfic maybe with crossover the darkness games or comic crossover to tryout mate.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/13/2020
I got so excited about a new chapter just to have my joy crushed. Plus side a new story from a great author sounds amazing so in my 27 perma-tabs you will be staying.
I'm sorry there are some many ungrateful craps who can't read your work dispite being twice as well written as many of the other fics on this entire site let alone their non-existent/crap stories.