Reviews for Marriage for a Million
guest chapter 19 . 3/5
I love this fic so much that I doubt anyone will do as good as this. but I really hope someone will adopt this fic. please don't delete this fic, every it fans need to read this to strengthen our feelings. r.i.p Misha the writer, thanks for sharing this with us
guest chapter 19 . 3/5
what a good story, I really hope someone can adopt this story with the qualities as yours. please don't delete this fic, it fans need it to strengthen our feelings. r.i.p Misha the writer, thanks for sharing such a good ff. we love you
jtdarkman chapter 19 . 11/15/2018
This is...wow I shed a few tears.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/14/2018
I just recently read this fanfic and its so well written. Rukia and ichigos character is on point and other characters like Nel and Grimm are fleshed out well. I am sad about what happened and I just want to thank the author for her amazing work. May she rest in peace.
dzii00 chapter 19 . 8/25/2018
R. I. P Misha, I know it's late but I just had to say it. I found this story just yesterday and it came as such a shock to me. I know she was a really nice girl with a lot of passions. May her soul rest in perfect peace. God will surely be glad to have her.
Natsume89 chapter 1 . 5/4/2018
I know this is months late but I found this story a very short while ago and began reading it in a frenzy. It is such a well written, beautifully descriptive, and fun story. When I arrived at the abrupt last chapter, I thought, how fitting was the "ending" that you kindly shared with us on behalf of Misha. It's so ironic and bittersweet that it spoke about the beginning of the rest of their lives. I pray that her soul is resting peacefully. She must have been an amazing person. Thank you for your writing, Misha. RIP 3
Guest chapter 7 . 1/13/2018
I dont like this fix but keep reading. Strange huh?
rwby ladybug enabler whiterose chapter 19 . 1/11/2018
My condolences I know Im late but I felt it was only right I love her story and I'm sorry for her loss this is truly a hidden gem she had amazing talent for writing and I'm almost positive she was a great person I'll never forget her or her work. May Misha rest in peace stay strong it's what she would have wanted she is always watching over you even in your darkest times.
greasy snivellus chapter 18 . 12/5/2017
my condolences. i loved her story.
AraelDranoth chapter 16 . 11/19/2017
My condolences. I shall light a candle for you Misha.

May you and your writing be forever remembered.
AraelDranoth chapter 5 . 11/19/2017
Woah! Slow down! Relationship went from antagonistic to hot way too quickly!
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 11/19/2017
Stay strong. Love is earned and not bought.
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Thank you for making sure she didn't say yes.
troddensn0w chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
I love what I've read so far (one chapter). It's really well-written and uses good vocabulary, but there are a couple of very minor grammar issues
SetoRJK-Kaiba chapter 19 . 10/20/2017