Reviews for Persona 5 - Toast to the Queen
I love the slow buildup you did for their relationship in the first couple of chapters, and apart from some cheesy lines (honor among theives xD), I think you got both characters tone right. Akira is a little more cheeky than I'm used to, but I like the dynamic between him and Makoto. I hope life is going well for you.
Hey chapter 5 . 6/18
I discovered this fanfic through this beautiful fanart! Thought you might appreciate: post/174987371663/based-on-this-lovely-fluffy-shumako-fic-thanks-to
Kc4229 chapter 7 . 6/6
haha great story! I hope it keeps going good!
i am looking foward to this
Chap 8? :c
Chapter 8 gonna be aweasome OwO
nic.walsh chapter 1 . 4/6
eagerly awaiting the next installments
Pretty Good chapter 7 . 2/3
Not my favorite chap but it’s one of the best. Your reveleaed technically Makoto’s whole personality in this one, and Akira’s backstory (very creative btw) in the one before. Before I forget, you wrote “Yuuske” instead of Yusuke, i dunno if it was intencional but whatever. I dunno whether u can answer this is the next update but I have a question, Will u do separate stories during you do this one? Nice lol. Keep it up. If I was IGN i’d give u 10/10 (?
Handsomistic1 chapter 7 . 1/22
LOL nice joke about his name change.
DiRunner chapter 7 . 1/21
Isn't his name in the anime going to be Ren or something like that? But anyway, good chapter! It's been hard to choose who I like better but I've been starting to choose Makoto over Ann. Though it has been hard.
leawright chapter 7 . 1/21
Wow, interrsting point by brongin up ann feelings, being the lover arcana is a nice touch, but makoto shouldnt worry about

Anyhow, the cosplaying sounds like a great idea, and i laughed out loud when you mentioned ren amamiya, oh my god

Like the end, very hot, damn you futaba
Aaron Leach chapter 7 . 1/21
Awesome chapter.
Good stuff chapter 6 . 1/20
Good chapter omg. Btw don't worry dude take ur time :)
leawright chapter 6 . 1/19
My god, this was so beautiful, I wish I could write something like this and dont worry so much, real life is more important, take as much time as you need, have a good day
guest1 chapter 6 . 1/17
Wow, never would have guessed you were having trouble with this one, it's great. In fact this one is probably my most favourite one so far.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »