Reviews for Persona 5 - Toast to the Queen
IarIz chapter 5 . 8/29
O.O wow. someone did this. its a weel done httpstwitter com/lieanndesu/status/1008462260577202180
IarIz chapter 5 . 8/11
something something club something xD too eager there. haha.
IarIz chapter 4 . 8/10
if only you knew Sae. xD LOL
IarIz chapter 2 . 8/10
spur of moment and it fixed.
IarIz chapter 1 . 8/10
onh time no update usually mean i should not start reading it. but heck i ll did it anyway. xD its good.
I love the slow buildup you did for their relationship in the first couple of chapters, and apart from some cheesy lines (honor among theives xD), I think you got both characters tone right. Akira is a little more cheeky than I'm used to, but I like the dynamic between him and Makoto. I hope life is going well for you.
Hey chapter 5 . 6/18
I discovered this fanfic through this beautiful fanart! Thought you might appreciate: post/174987371663/based-on-this-lovely-fluffy-shumako-fic-thanks-to
Kc4229 chapter 7 . 6/6
haha great story! I hope it keeps going good!
i am looking foward to this
Chap 8? :c
Chapter 8 gonna be aweasome OwO
nic.walsh chapter 1 . 4/6
eagerly awaiting the next installments
Pretty Good chapter 7 . 2/3
Not my favorite chap but it’s one of the best. Your reveleaed technically Makoto’s whole personality in this one, and Akira’s backstory (very creative btw) in the one before. Before I forget, you wrote “Yuuske” instead of Yusuke, i dunno if it was intencional but whatever. I dunno whether u can answer this is the next update but I have a question, Will u do separate stories during you do this one? Nice lol. Keep it up. If I was IGN i’d give u 10/10 (?
Handsomistic1 chapter 7 . 1/22
LOL nice joke about his name change.
DiRunner chapter 7 . 1/21
Isn't his name in the anime going to be Ren or something like that? But anyway, good chapter! It's been hard to choose who I like better but I've been starting to choose Makoto over Ann. Though it has been hard.