Reviews for Ship of Theseus
Scarease chapter 17 . 8/6
Hope more advanture of Rebecca Leech .
Scarease chapter 15 . 8/6
One that me bug out was how quick some monster set nests like mutant Fleas in the power plant .
Scarease chapter 10 . 8/5
Rebecca the Zombie killing Leech girl .
Scarease chapter 9 . 8/5
Story what happen to Stars ya I now lot and shit should never been made .
Scarease chapter 7 . 8/5
Get different Leech species use smaller ones to make good some of your being and the large one other parts .do thing properly have collective hive small guys get tight spaces ,that handle gun fire Becuase less mass to punch through allow them to shift as bullet passes through collective .Well larger ones can be used as Soldier and shields with larger mass and slime to act Sheild and such .
Scarease chapter 3 . 8/5
So is become gaint leech or is she a swarm of leeches ?
Scarease chapter 2 . 8/5
You now this would be Irony consider one of theories is that Rebecca is secretly Weksers daughter .Fact shot her chest ,not the head ,sent her mission should have seen her far away from danger and that you can find her photo locked in his desk at the police office .For man legedly has no connection to other weird would have picture and have it in locked up like he was hiding it .She to young for him in the sexual way .So theory is that she is his daughter .
Frioviss chapter 17 . 6/23
Well that was an interesting ride. I'm glad you continued this although there were times where the home scenes, while enjoyable (Leeches eating, playing around, Rebecca's horror), felt a little repetitive and Rebecca's helplessness, secretivity, and inability to change much was frustrating to read.

Still, it was interesting to see how she dealt with no longer being a human and I was surprised that she still kept that sense of detachment towards the leeches.
Couldn't help but feel sorry for Rebecca. I got the impression that she'll live the rest of her life somewhat distant and isolated from others, even with all the letters.

I enjoyed the scenes with Dr Rice and thought that he was secretly working for Umbrella, but I'm glad that didn't happen.
Walpurgisnacht chapter 17 . 5/7
I loved it!
Twei chapter 17 . 5/24/2020
I just read this after a friend linked it.

It was good! Never thought I'd grow fond of weird monster leeches, but here we are, ahaha.
DeathSidhe chapter 17 . 10/9/2019
i loved this ! sciencey becca and the leeches and it was just cool! i wish there was more and a sequel, i want her found out and believed and trying to defend the cute leeches lol
daimahou chapter 17 . 10/1/2018
Great story. (Aside from the few grammar mistakes and some useless comma.)

But what changed the government's response time to destroy the city? In canon it took a week, in the fic it took a few hours...

Also, Rebecca should have made some bone broth...
UltraHydra chapter 17 . 8/30/2018
Cool story.

Kind of interesting how her actions seem pretty close to her canon actions. I could easily see her developing some impetus that pushes her to go out and continue to follow the path she'd perform in canon.

Although I could also see her taking a different path.

I suppose the question is how do we know that the people around us aren't swarms of hivemind leeches? ;)
HoratioVonBecker chapter 10 . 8/29/2018
Oh, and that was the thing I forgot: You haven't defined whether she needs sleep. Why is she being so cautious?
HorstioVonBecker chapter 10 . 8/29/2018
Okay, two things:
She's taking /way/ too long for this. A week would be a long wait for this sort of investigation, but it's been closer to a /month/.
The now-inert zombie could have been called in with an anonymous tip. It would probably be covered up, but it would have been nice to see her try it.