Reviews for Evil Is Too Strong A Word!
dramonie1028 chapter 1 . 1/12
I'd love to read more of this.
madeleine.byers chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
I hope this story gets an update as i would really like to see how this story will progress.
HGxSS Always chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
Love Snamione story, and especially Snamione loving
VinoAmore chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
Their entire encounter together was absolutely intoxicating. I couldn't get enough of that steamy scene. It's a great start to a, no doubt, incredible story. I can't wait to read more.
Alexa SixT chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
Great Story!
Hollowg1rl chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
Goodness this was gorgeous and unsettling! Fantastic work!
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
Dear Lioness:

Thank you. In one sentence, you have summarized exactly why I mistrust people who use the word "ethics" too frequently. I don't believe, myself, that there's any difference between being moral in Latin and being ethical in Greek - and the comparison that I just made of the Septuagint and Vulgate versions of Ecclesiasticus 20:28 bears me out - but the mere existence of a sentence in which "morally right" and "ethically true" serve as the two halves of a rhetorical antithesis demonstrates conclusively, I think, just how rotten something must be in a state that talks continually about the latter and avoids the former like the plague. (Which means our society is in big trouble, of course, but then I assume we all knew that already.)

Sincerely,
Qoheleth

P.S.: Oh, and before I forget: no, not with *everything*. AUs have their standards of artistry, the same way that everything else does. True, they're violated rather more often than most, but that doesn't mean they aren't there.