Reviews for Empress Ascendant
ArtimusRex chapter 30 . 4/28
Let me preface this with saying Hitler was an evil bastard, I won’t even start on Himmler and the others. That said, he wasn’t stupid.

Hitler wanted the original attacks into Russia to focus in the south, areas such as Ukraine and nearby oil producing areas. He realized the situation the armed forces were in with limited oil production and reserves. If he controlled those areas Russia would be the one running out of oil and having problems with food. Instead the generals wanted to do a march on Moscow, a glorious victory like France. Good thing the generals were being passive aggressive and still pushed toward Moscow. You would think they had read the history books.
ArtimusRex chapter 14 . 4/28
This just occurred to me, Kill Orders come with bounties. Did Taylor ever get the reward?
Doctor Snake Eater chapter 19 . 4/7
Damn, really hoped Luna would've stayed dead, hate the evil clone trope.
Ultrahi chapter 20 . 4/5
…is it bad that other than the Vista thing I quite like the evil?! Clone? Out here doing good work, saving danny, murking that bitch Emma. Seriously I despise the trio. I don’t really like what happened to Zoe tho, but meh.
matpw2 chapter 3 . 4/3
She doesn't know the power of the capes in her city with 2 months of prep? Idiotic and Disappointing
Xenokiller419 chapter 15 . 3/30
Why the hell would anybody wait until tomorrow to tell the authorities that the teeth are in town it would give them more time to hide and harder to deal with stupid plot
Reader8916 chapter 10 . 3/29
I’m way confused by how this is going. Taylor was in no way particularly strong before lung, so I’m lost why she was so massively nerfed. This story went from cool op powers from the emperor, to just another ordinary worm fic. How disappointing.
Reader8916 chapter 6 . 3/29
Ok, seriously, where the hell did the puns during battle come from? It’s sure as hell not
Taylor, she’s much more likely to be completely silent. I also somehow doubt the emperor is a huge fan of banter. I mean, you are obviously going for a spiderman vibe here, but in all honesty, it’s the most annoying version of Taylor I’ve ever read.
Xenokiller419 chapter 9 . 3/28
First I think it is a bad idea to send anybody to the worp even it it isn't 40k worp seconds taylor should build sister of battle power armor or a version of it because of its size they don't build stuff space marines size she can use space marine armor for s rank threats and endbringers third she should make armor and weapons for the dock works to protect themselves and maybe finally kick the gangs out of the docks
ultoriousflama chapter 19 . 3/27
ah the cliche villain barely survives and comes back meaner trope
coolishable chapter 19 . 3/26
"I won't let you be my Horus."

Was this all really just for a ham-fisted parallel?

Either way, I've been really enjoying this story until now but this entire Luna situation has felt incredibly weak/forced. And at the end Noelle was more easily neutralized than the singular clone? Like none of it made any sense. There was no consistency outside for the sake of having Taylor's clone monologue continuously for like 15k words or however much it was.

I think the art of writing is to hide the truth we all know that everything is arbitrarily decided by the author in stories. This was done especially poorly here. Nothing was hidden. Everything was very obviously unnatural. Pretty disappointing.
cool
cameron1812 chapter 40 . 3/22
Nilborg- super dark but very cool!
Shandrakor chapter 40 . 3/22
Well, nicely done. My headcannon is that they have tried to kill him in the past and killed off the Fake goblin king part only to have him reappear as they missed the parahuman being the throne as it were.
Wolfman217 chapter 40 . 3/22
You just know a part of Luna internally squeed at the head pat and "kiddo" even if it was done jokingly.
1,601 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »