Reviews for Empress Ascendant
skylorbaker14 chapter 7 . 7/22
Fucking epic!
Greyff chapter 1 . 6/29
Interesting. I've never played Warhammer 40k, the price tag of miniatures and the dark nature were considerations, but I was a little more interested after seeing "Legacy of the Engineseers" show up in a recommendation list.
So, good first chapter, hope this continues.
Julie Q chapter 7 . 6/24
...I'm surprised that Taylor didn't lobotomise Lung the way she did Bakuda. He would still have been technically alive afterwards, so she would have faced few [if any] legal issues in consequence.
jackreid2004 chapter 16 . 6/10
ive always thought the emperor didnt want the space marines becoming a completely separate species that has the ability to reproduce. he needed an army that had a conection to humanity
Taryth chapter 17 . 6/9
If someone was irrationally scared of a thing, I would definitely try to know why before diving head first.

Why did she not read Sundancers mind for any scraps?
Even asking questions about Noelle would bring up info, even if not shared.

Although Noelle escaping would probably happen anyways, but at least have a thought of a plan
Taryth chapter 7 . 6/8
i suppose with an Emperor in your head you would get a bit arrogant.

Whats the point of having an ace if you keep stalling until you almost cant use it anymore?
Dogsigh chapter 41 . 6/1
Thanks for the chapter!
I'm a sucker for a good Warhammer Fantasy story, and even if I know less about Dragon Age, I know enough to know it would be one hell of a time.
seanedwardfaren1 chapter 8 . 5/31
"She's going to be a tinker next!"
Meglances left to right multiple times*
cameron1812 chapter 41 . 5/29
Wow. The ruthlessness. I love it!
Warhammer/dragon age is definitely better. I am yet to see a story about quarians that is not just fawning over them.
PasiveNox chapter 41 . 5/27
Hoooooo damn anyway great chapter wonderful
cool
Phishy Biscuit chapter 41 . 5/24
What a fitting end to the Heartless canadian.

As for the oneshot, my vote goes to the Mass Effect crossover. Always was interested in seeing how eezo might make mechs realistic...
Martian-Tech-Adept chapter 41 . 5/24
Honestly mass effect/battletech because im always up to read more about space texas with nukes
BasicWhiteDude chapter 41 . 5/24
Game was rigged from the start
1,624 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »