Reviews for Empress Ascendant
drakonpie250 chapter 2 . 6/8/2017
This chapter was amazing, keep it up.
Akshka chapter 2 . 6/8/2017
Very nice please make more
shugokage chapter 2 . 6/8/2017
Impressive start and I must say I am enjoying the unique beginning!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
she comes off like a boy and is crap with her powers. anything mental in Worm gets you put in the cage.. and still living thugs talk. Combine that with her low level use of her abilities not the delta lvl you claim and complete lack of any of the skills that mad The Emperor able to forge an Eternal empire... seems pointless and boring.. though a good idea for someone willing to give it the real effort it deserves!
DasPeas chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
I believe this might be a glorious fanfic
He-With-Many-Hyphens chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
Huh. I never read 40k but I used to watch my dad paint and play using the miniatures. And I played the Xbox game so after some investigation of the wikia I have a decent basis as to what's going on. I dig it. We need more worm fics. I'm curious to see where this leads
Rydralle chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
This looks promising, I hope you update soon. I really like the fight scenes, it's like watching a film.
The-Black-Prince-Thomas chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
Followed with much hope.
Most Worm/40k are not done well but this shows promise.
CamFou182 chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
You should probably work on the scene transitions. This is pretty well written and has an interesting premise, but I was thrown off by how she was walking home one moment and then reminiscing on her skull filled art project the week before.
Antony444 chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
Nice beginning. Hope there will more for this story.
drakonpie250 chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
It was awesome.
lucavento chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
Really nice star looking forward to where you take this story
SahrotToorDu chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
Great premise, well written, however you need to work on the scene transition. One moment she is walking home the next, with no buffer, she's at school again being confronted by Emma. Such a sudden transition is rather jarring and confusing. I had to back track and figure out what just happened. Overall great story so far, but I suggest going back and adding a few paragraphs to help with the scene transitions.
ChaosCommisar chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
Personally, i love stories where the Big E gets personally involved. Followed.
alex.rushing.5 chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
Favved for shitz and giggles.
1,620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107 108 Next »