Reviews for Empress Ascendant
Shinixy chapter 41 . 5/24
Battletech Mass Effect sounds like a more interesting crossover to me
Morkail chapter 41 . 5/24
Heavy is the head that wears the crown. Or some such nonsense but unless you have insane levels of power you aren’t unfuckkng earth bet with out getting your hands dirty.

Thanks for the chapter.
vmage2 chapter 41 . 5/24
That last bit was metal as fuck. 10/10
Geek-God of Speed chapter 41 . 5/24
Batteltech/mass effect, if only becuase i know more about those fandoms
Diesec chapter 41 . 5/24
More warhammer never hurts and I would like to see the reaction of solas to other powerful elves, and I
JohnElysium chapter 41 . 5/24
I think that the second story with the Quarians meeting the Taurian Concordat before the Second Succession War sounds more interesting.
ArtimusRex chapter 30 . 4/28
Let me preface this with saying Hitler was an evil bastard, I won’t even start on Himmler and the others. That said, he wasn’t stupid.

Hitler wanted the original attacks into Russia to focus in the south, areas such as Ukraine and nearby oil producing areas. He realized the situation the armed forces were in with limited oil production and reserves. If he controlled those areas Russia would be the one running out of oil and having problems with food. Instead the generals wanted to do a march on Moscow, a glorious victory like France. Good thing the generals were being passive aggressive and still pushed toward Moscow. You would think they had read the history books.
ArtimusRex chapter 14 . 4/28
This just occurred to me, Kill Orders come with bounties. Did Taylor ever get the reward?
Doctor Snake Eater chapter 19 . 4/7
Damn, really hoped Luna would've stayed dead, hate the evil clone trope.
Ultrahi chapter 20 . 4/5
…is it bad that other than the Vista thing I quite like the evil?! Clone? Out here doing good work, saving danny, murking that bitch Emma. Seriously I despise the trio. I don’t really like what happened to Zoe tho, but meh.
matpw2 chapter 3 . 4/3
She doesn't know the power of the capes in her city with 2 months of prep? Idiotic and Disappointing
Xenokiller419 chapter 15 . 3/30
Why the hell would anybody wait until tomorrow to tell the authorities that the teeth are in town it would give them more time to hide and harder to deal with stupid plot
Reader8916 chapter 10 . 3/29
I’m way confused by how this is going. Taylor was in no way particularly strong before lung, so I’m lost why she was so massively nerfed. This story went from cool op powers from the emperor, to just another ordinary worm fic. How disappointing.
Reader8916 chapter 6 . 3/29
Ok, seriously, where the hell did the puns during battle come from? It’s sure as hell not
Taylor, she’s much more likely to be completely silent. I also somehow doubt the emperor is a huge fan of banter. I mean, you are obviously going for a spiderman vibe here, but in all honesty, it’s the most annoying version of Taylor I’ve ever read.
Xenokiller419 chapter 9 . 3/28
First I think it is a bad idea to send anybody to the worp even it it isn't 40k worp seconds taylor should build sister of battle power armor or a version of it because of its size they don't build stuff space marines size she can use space marine armor for s rank threats and endbringers third she should make armor and weapons for the dock works to protect themselves and maybe finally kick the gangs out of the docks
1,622 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »