Reviews for Empress Ascendant
Blaze1992 chapter 38 . 12/27/2023
. . . Ah so grimm dark is coming into play afterall.
Coeus chapter 5 . 12/25/2023
You should rename this story to Idiot Ball, because that seems to be your only go to as far as narrative goes. Its unusual to have to read a story where the characters make this many stupid mistakes in a row. Your hints that its Coil indusing it with his powers is likwise idiotic. If thats your angle... Good lord have mercy. Because thats not how his powers work, in fact there is no one that could do that in the Bay, and even outside of it the selection is small, with the Simugh being the only real candidate. But such tampering would be telekinetic in nature and this detectable.

Anyhow, I'm not reading another word.
Guest chapter 38 . 12/22/2023
Spirit Dragon Cathay dreams paradise at least comfortable advise descendants and even fight beside them

Golden Throne of the Emperor
Guest chapter 38 . 12/22/2023
Gods of Law

Necoho
Malal
PasiveNox chapter 38 . 12/24/2023
Great chapter
conwear267 chapter 38 . 12/23/2023
Thank you for the chapter, it was a great read.
Sage Nameless chapter 38 . 12/22/2023
What an excellent present!
TheLastGarou chapter 38 . 12/22/2023
Happy Christmas, Marmite.
cameron1812 chapter 38 . 12/22/2023
Merry Christmas and thank you n
Barbaric Bob chapter 38 . 12/22/2023
2 billion!?
i do hope her shock was actually her not fact-checking and not at the horror that the numbers fudged about 2~3 Billion people

even so bet won't have a housing problem any time soon
Diaspared chapter 38 . 12/22/2023
I really, really love the interplay between Luna, Taylor, and Lisa. Two girlbosses and one girlwarcriminal, all of them snarking back and forth while working together to accomplish stuff.

This is a really good place to end off the chapter, too. Very "end of season/arc" feeling to it, with new challenges on the horizon and most everything set up now solved or ready to feed into future conflicts. You did a fantastic job of matching Taylor's scale of operations to the growth of her capabilities, and I'm eager to see what happens with the whole "Warp Goddess" thing lurking in the background of Luna's cult of psykers.

Speaking of whom, I appreciate their existence as a way to write those somewhat smaller-scale, more grounded conflicts that Taylor's mostly surpassed (at least in Brockton alone)—it's a good tool to have in your arsenal.
KevinJN chapter 38 . 12/22/2023
And for the early drop we all thank you profusely. It made my weekend. This is one of those stories I reread over and over again. Yes, it's often a curb stomp, but one written (well), with satisfying outcomes and with plan behind it. I do wonder though when Taylor will realise that her dream of not being empress is just that.

Merry Christmas (or Happy Yule for the pagans)
Shandrakor chapter 38 . 12/22/2023
you really played the "you winning, son" card. ah, well, good chapter overall. I can see why she would avoid healing 8 year old kids of cancer if it hurts that bad if panpan is around
Wolfman217 chapter 38 . 12/22/2023
Nooooo Luna should keep calling her Mother - or better yet, Mum/Mom.

That was a big part of the problem with the Primarchs. Emps treated them as generals while they treated him like their master/leader/general/superior. Not family.

Plus there's the image of Taylor or Luna telling Danny he's a grandad now.
leebrough98us chapter 24 . 12/14/2023