Reviews for Family Ties
mcal chapter 4 . 2/25/2018
Hello, just discovered this fic, and I’m intrigued! Next chapter, then...
Saylahvie chapter 25 . 2/21/2018
God this story is so good, you are are really talented writer! I enjoy the quiet, slow kind of love they have. It seems really organic and realistic.
Narcissa Louise Snape chapter 25 . 2/19/2018
amazing chapter i enjoye your desparate draco the feelings are so strong that i felt them in my body bravo
Saylahvie chapter 8 . 2/19/2018
Oh, Draco. Your secrets are gonna hurt people.
hannah chapter 25 . 2/18/2018
YES YOU UPDATED IT I'M SO HAPPY THANK YOU
zoesheppard chapter 25 . 2/18/2018
Thanks for the update!
suhaaana chapter 25 . 2/18/2018
it's so painful to see Draco so much in pain.
I loved Severus words in the beginning. truly Draco is the closest he will ever have as a child.
Saylahvie chapter 1 . 2/18/2018
I was not prepared to sympathise with Narcissa Malfoy but I've been trying to have a baby for years and damn...
SewingSlytherin chapter 24 . 1/29/2018
Well, that was a twist. I wasn't expecting that. Not sure how I feel about it.
suhaaana chapter 13 . 1/29/2018
I am in love with this story. the way every thing is portrayed it's just marvelous. I am still reading so will give my detailed comment after completing the parts. hope you don't mind.
love suhana
SewingSlytherin chapter 23 . 1/25/2018
Yikes. That's about as horrible as I remember it being in the books. Which is not fun.
hikayat chapter 24 . 1/18/2018
omg i love this chapter? couldnt hv enough. the malfoys are true to their loyalty to each other. i like the scene where hermione saw draco's animagus form too. and u put interesting and realistic spin to the plot really, it's refreshing in a way.

thanks for the explanation about the name, and thanks for the update!
zoesheppard chapter 24 . 1/17/2018
for the update!
anidot90 chapter 24 . 1/17/2018
Oh cliffhanger!
hikayat chapter 23 . 1/5/2018
interesting spin! making draco as sirius' son. tho i wonder why he views himself as 'black' and 'malfoy' as only a facade, when he is actually both. his mom was a malfoy afterall, biologically he's still a malfoy.

im waiting to see how they save narcissa, or maybe lucius too. and the confrontation that would most likely follow. thanks for writing and sharing this story!
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »