Reviews for Family Ties
Live4dancing chapter 11 . 6/27/2017
Oh my gosh I love this story sooo much, can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/23/2017
YAYYYYYY! It finally happened! I'm so excited. You're fantastic and this story is fantastic and I can't wait for more I want to see Draco allow himself to become more vulnerable and open with her and see how they both grow! And I do hope sirius one way or another finds out Draco is the only reason he is still alive! I want him to believe in his son
Guest chapter 10 . 6/23/2017
I'm so in love with this story! I just got caught up on 9&10! I'm still in love with the complexities of Draco and how you continue to write such a dynamic character! Of course he would become an animagus. He wants to feel some sort of connection to his father and that was the only thing he could think of when he was at one of his most vulnerable points! I can't wait to keep reading
kelpie169 chapter 11 . 6/23/2017
Awwwwwwww...I love cold fury Draco! And then to drift into sleepy wistful Draco...le sigh. Love the part Tonks is playing too. The motherly, big sister vibe. :)
SewingSlytherin chapter 11 . 6/23/2017
Awesome. I know Sirius is worried. He has a right to be. But Draco is so much like him that he should know how he's going to behave.
GeekMom13 chapter 11 . 6/23/2017
wonderful! I love how much you have developed Draco!
UnicornShenanigans chapter 11 . 6/22/2017
I don't know if the bit where the adults are in shock, etc was supposed to be fury or what was written, which is furry, is a typo but with Remus and Sirius I feel like that is the most accurate typo I've ever seen. Unless it was on purpose, then it was a fun pun. Hah.

I think with the conventionally attractive vs. unconventionally attractive thing it's not so much a standard anymore as much as it's become a nice way to say "not pretty". If, say Draco, finds Hermione alluring, that would be a good word to use. Alluring doesn't give the impression of some sort of beauty standard, it gives the feel of attraction. Which is what's important when you're reading about a relationship forming between people.

I think it becomes about word choice in the end with that kind of thing. There are tons of ways to say the same thing in tons of different ways but how it's conveyed is going to affect how it's received. And simplicity. Draco finding Hermione alluring is a catch all for what he finds attractive about her vs. an explanation of how she's not what's expected but then reasons he's attracted. Which might sound a bit convoluted for a 17 year old boy. A war hardened one, true, but still a teenage boy.

Just blurting out my opinion on that authors note and hoping it makes sense! And apparently I ran with the word alluring, hah. Man, I rambled on about that, didn't I? Whoops.
kelpie169 chapter 10 . 6/22/2017
And so it begins...
I love the confusion between Draco and Hermione. So well written. I love it darlin!
oslca35 chapter 7 . 6/22/2017
I want to cry for him
kelpie169 chapter 9 . 6/22/2017
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
yeah that's all I got for this one. :)
kelpie169 chapter 8 . 6/22/2017
Boo. I'll keep saying it...poor Draco! Even in canon I've always felt he got shafted for storyline and you're delving deeper in such an awesome way...love it!
kelpie169 chapter 7 . 6/22/2017
I love the bit with Harry and Draco at the end. I hope they get a little closer and at least have the mutual respect thing. And love the Draco/Hermione scenes. :D Awesome chapter!
kelpie169 chapter 6 . 6/22/2017
Sneaky Draco. And I feel for Sirius-I do. But at the same time Draco's anger is not at all misplaced. When you have kids, your wants become second to their needs and Sirius really dropped all the balls that one.
kelpie169 chapter 5 . 6/22/2017
Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnn...
I love how confused Hermione is feeling about Draco. It's so fun to watch things develop! :)
kelpie169 chapter 4 . 6/22/2017
Oh no! Poor Draco! I can't wait to see what happens next!
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »