Reviews for Family Ties
kelpie169 chapter 3 . 6/22/2017
I seriously love this. Poor Draco! And I love how intrigued Hermione is! Eek! Back to reading!
oslca35 chapter 5 . 6/22/2017
Great update
oslca35 chapter 4 . 6/22/2017
Damn, this is so good... Those brats were just that even in the book... I know this is not the real version but this seems plausible... I think this is a great story... Thank you
kelpie169 chapter 2 . 6/22/2017
I love this so much! Poor Draco! And I love how he still loves Narcissa as a mother. :)
kelpie169 chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Ooooooooooo...intriguing! I love this twist! :)
Dile chapter 9 . 6/22/2017
This fic is really good I love the slow burning tention between them and their bonding ! Bravo
SewingSlytherin chapter 10 . 6/20/2017
Oh wow. I'm so nervous about Draco. Don't kill him. Please.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/20/2017
I quite like this. It's interesting and a different take on the series a bit.

I also feel like it's a new requirement to state that Hermione isn't conventionally pretty. Who says? What is beauty? It's subjective. You don't need to add a paragraph of Draco nicely calling her unattractive but saying her whole makes her beautiful. If he finds her beautiful that's all that needs to be said.

Beauty doesn't need justification. And it's not like she's a dog who gets the guy. She has men canonically interested in her that weren't hard up for dates.

I'm sorry for my little rant! I am, truly, but this is like the tenth fic in a row that says almost the exact same thing and I think Hermione deserves to feel beautiful without justification or pity behind it.

I do really like this though. You write very well and the emotions shine through.
HufflepuffMommy chapter 10 . 6/20/2017
Draco as a lone wolf animgus is perfect. I either see him as that or a white arctic fox.
I'm curious to see how the Gringotts robbery goes and if they'll have to be on the run or if they can stay comfortably at Grimmauld place. I don't think Draco would survive months of running and living in a tent :(
HufflepuffMommy chapter 9 . 6/17/2017
Loving this story so far! I went to hit the "next" button and I was very sad to find that I'm at the end of the uploaded chapters and now I have to wait for more. *pout pout*
Looking forward to more! Hopefully, they can find a cure for Draco... or maybe once Modly Voldy is gone, the curse will break.
Wildravn chapter 9 . 6/15/2017
I just discovered your fic and i adore it. The way you portrait Draco is great. I hope you update soon. Keep going ;)
anidot90 chapter 9 . 6/14/2017
Wow! This is really good! The plot is unique and Draco's characterization is really well done! I don't usually start reading WIPs anymore, but I'm glad I made an exception for this! I eagerly wait for the next chapter.
SlytherinEmo chapter 9 . 6/14/2017
Ooooooh the story sounds interesting:) you have nice way with words
Dile chapter 8 . 6/14/2017
This is just brilliant ! So brilliant ! That slow build relationship they have its so good I love it keep going it's so real
LupusNocte13 chapter 9 . 6/13/2017
You know that popular saying about how the best things in life are often found when you aren't looking for them? Yea, that totally happened here. I just happened to click on this story by accident while scrolling through, only to realise that I've stumbled upon a hidden treasure! Your story is awesome so far! Please keep up the great work! Can't wait to read more!
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »