Reviews for Family Ties
FireRuby chapter 9 . 6/13/2017
Gheeeeeeeee! Wow for the feels this chapter! And we're cracking open the wonderous walnut that is Draco.
I have to commend you on your Ron, as he's quite likable and still Ron, which most people struggle with ;)
Hope they manage to remove that curse and put Moldy Voldy where he belongs: underground! Forever! :)
FireRuby chapter 8 . 6/12/2017
Ohhhhhhhhh! Don't kill my Dray!
I have to say I like how you're spinning this. Lovely job handling the Weasleys, Weasley twins for Prewitt twins ;). (And good on Ron for backing up Harry's backing of Draco, and good on Harry backing up Draco!)
I have to say, there was only one part of the chapter I didn't completely understand/absorb like a sponge, and it was the part where Andromeda says:
"Draco Lucius Black" and then everyone realizes when Sirius steps forward that he's Draco's father.
Did you mean 'Draco Sirius Black', or did I miss something?
Otherwise, expert job, and amazingness in general :D
FireRuby chapter 7 . 6/12/2017
Awww, thank you! ;) I only wish I saw chapter 7 sooner... As usual, the character development is moving on swimmingly, and I think you did a marvelous job at conveying a Harry that's having to rotate his thinking and be perceptive rather than his usual moping around this time.
Draco's phrase of thinking is a joy to read, as I love his wit and sarcasm.
You also drew out the more positive qualities of Hermione, which makes her, like everyone so far in this story, 3-D, compared how to most authors (myself likely included) only focus on one or two main perspectives of a character to draw out.
All in all, I'm excited to read Chapters 8 & 9! ;) (Also, like how you included Draco and Sirius not planning to tell the whole Order, and Sirius showing hesitantance about the Weasleys after Draco's outburst, which shows he's trying to do better; okay, I'll stop now ;))
SewingSlytherin chapter 9 . 6/12/2017
They're friends! YES!
Catey1990 chapter 8 . 6/8/2017
I loved the new chapter! It's fantastic. I made a profile here(I'm Cat) I'm so excited to see Draco become more vulnerable around hermione and slowly let her in. You're amazing and I can't wait to read more!
GeekMom13 chapter 8 . 6/7/2017
yay Bill
SewingSlytherin chapter 8 . 6/7/2017
Oh. My. Goodness. Gracious. Great balls of fire. I'm so nervous.
Cat chapter 7 . 6/5/2017
So I waited until I read it all to this point to write something. But I love this story line. I'm a habitual reader of hobbit/LOTR and supernatural fan fiction and have actually never read any for the Harry Potter universe (so yours is my first) and I love it so much. I love the complexity you've written into Draco's character and how he has grown so much in such a short time. I'm excited to see how he will continue to grow and learn to accept and trust those who are around him. I want to see him learn to open himself up to love and see how everyone else around him also breaks their image that they had of him. I always felt like his character in the books could have been for more dynamic than he was and it makes me so happy to see him in this light. I know you mentioned that you do have another fix you are working on (which I will also read) but I deeply encourage you to continue this one. It's so wonderfully well written and I find myself wanting more and more. You are fantastic! Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/5/2017
goodness, i just discovered this story and i love it! i don't know how it doesn't have more reviews. love the interaction between d and h, as well as the interesting father-son dynamic sirius is developing with draco. keep up the great writing!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/3/2017
absolutely a great story!
when is the next chapter?
SewingSlytherin chapter 7 . 6/2/2017
If you kill Draco I will be most displeased.
GeekMom13 chapter 7 . 6/2/2017
i agree Draco... they are fun to read when they're all actually interacting, i like how they are slowly coming together
casedeputy chapter 6 . 6/1/2017
This is so interesting can't wait to read more
FireRuby chapter 6 . 5/31/2017
Oooooh! Now I'm impatient for more chapters! Awesome job ;)
But is Sirius really going to actually introduce Draco to the order? If someone like Mundungus decides to let slip information about him all could go to hell... O_o
Glad the Golden Trio finally realizes he's on the light side (even if not automatically THEIRS) and I'm hoping since Sirius is alive, and more people know about their horcrux hunt that they won't end up camping again.
Love motherly Tonks too :)
FireRuby chapter 4 . 5/28/2017
Oh. My. Gosh. This is such an awesome story! The idea of Draco having basically played a game his whole life is intriguing and smart and very spy-ish.
I love your use of pureblood line erasure to explain how he really is a Malfoy-Black but truly reversed and not to the parents originally thought.
The complexity of Draco's character and the story and the view through his and Hermione's different eyes flow into each other effortlessly and beautifully!
You really should have more reviews!
I can't wait to read more, but I had to stop and write this review (which I rarely stop to do when reading) because this is SO GOOD!...
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »