Reviews for Family Ties
Damn I really hate the Gryffindors. They are tooooooo nosy
Guest chapter 16 . 5/25/2020
She is fucking nosy
Guest chapter 11 . 5/25/2020
I‘m surprised Draco isnt yet irritated by Hermione.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/25/2020
Yep K love it I like it i need this story oh man its so good. I love Draco here, apart from the point that he isnt Malfoy Draco isnt really OOC here. I love how he get along with Kreacher so well
marissa2020 chapter 13 . 5/6/2020
I love this Draco so much !he’s brave , sharp , brilliant and overall so macho .. the only thing it should be more of a slow burn Dramione ... where their feelings be more subtle
Jill chapter 33 . 4/5/2020
Ahhh this is so beautiful. I love the idea of Sirius being Draco’s father. Though I wished there were more father-son interaction between them, especially after the war.
LoverGurrl411 chapter 8 . 4/3/2020
Even though I've already read the whole story and reviewed the end, I had to come back to comment on this chapter. That moment when Draco "dropped his forehead to rest on [Hermione's] - my soul exploded. I'm such a sucker for the forehead to forehead during a traumatic or angsty moment and you fed my soul so wonderfully. Just needed to you to know. One of my favorite scenes throughout their slow-burn.
LoverGurrl411 chapter 33 . 4/3/2020
This story was so beautiful that I'm left speechless. I have no idea why it isn't more recognized but it damn well should be! This story has made me laugh, and cry, and shout-all of the feelings. I was so glad to be on this roller coaster that I cannot thank you enough for writing. You are truly a gifted story teller!
Beth0052 chapter 3 . 2/20/2020
I don't remember buying a ticket for the rollercoaster...but damn! It's a ride!
p.s. whoever is cutting onions, should know that it is not safe while on a coaster
Toothfairy456 chapter 33 . 2/16/2020
Great story. You have a great imagination. Thanks for sharing. Peace and Love!
change in subtlety chapter 33 . 11/20/2019
What a beautiful story! I sincerely hope more people come across it and get the chance to love it as much as I do. Thank you so much for your wonderful writing and creative idea!
elysianflakes chapter 21 . 11/17/2019
Wow, Hermione in this is soo hard to like. She wants Draco to understand her, but nit the other way around.
Dhaulagiri chapter 33 . 7/2/2019
This was such a fantastic storyI especially loved Draco’s character development. Off to read more of your dramione stories now, keep up the excellent work
KingTJStevens chapter 33 . 5/7/2019
This was so good! I especially like how you designed Draco's character. Even tough you can see parts of Sirius in Draco, he is still the same character at the core. I also love how his relationship with Hermione grows throughout the story.
EdDbookfan1018 chapter 33 . 5/3/2019
Wow! Thank you for sharing your gift with us. Too bad more people have not found it. Very creative. Well written.
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »