Reviews for Shadowchasers Nightfall
Kitten Knight chapter 13 . 6/1
First of all, I better apologise for not reviewing the last couple of chapters, life's been getting pretty hectic since the last time I reviewed... last year sometime.

Good job getting the plot rolling, kinda glad the story has moved on from the monster of the week format where it was a few paragraphs, a duel, then a quick outro. The Ebon Sun look like a group of threatening antagonists, especially with their massacre of the orc businessmen (not something you see every day).

A bit miffed that I'm not the only one with a main character running Rank 10 Trains though.

Well, that's all from me now, keep up the good work.
Oh this was a cool duel! I'm surprised that Starving Venom showed up
Guest chapter 10 . 6/23/2019
Aww Caspian and his boyfriend are so cute! I hope we can see more of them together!
Kitten Knight chapter 9 . 2/23/2019
So Sabrina is trans, right? Or did I just read that sentence wrong?

Good chapter, giving some context of how Sabrina joined the Shadowchasers, but I felt it ended rather abruptly after the duel ends, you could've added a scene afterwards of Sabrina and Coral discussing what happened over lunch or something like that.

Anyway, can't wait for the chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/4/2019
Holy crap, Sabrina is trans?! That's so cool! She's such a tough duelist!
Kitten Knight chapter 8 . 11/23/2018
Well, I should probably apologise for not reviewing this earlier, I'm a chronic procrastinator after all.

Pretty good so far, duels have been fun to read, nice choices for your protagonists' decks. Also, I love Caspian's Sea Steels, water monsters are seriously underused in Yugioh (something I'm guilty of myself). The plot seems to be the standard "stop the cult" plot, nothing wrong with that but a few twists here and there could mix things up a bit.

Also, was Caspian's mother a normal type of mermaid, or the other type with the fish part on top and the lady part on the bottom? ;)

One criticism I have is that in most chapters you just jump almost straight into the duel with little setup, so there isn't much in the way of worldbuilding or character development. Though you seem to be breaking the habit with this chapter, so keep it up.

Anyway, I think that's all I can say so far, good job on everything. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/3/2018
Ooh, spooky!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/22/2018
This was cool! I really like those sea steel cards. Caspian is really fun too!
Nonny chapter 4 . 2/28/2018
Great chapter! Harpies are so cool!
Zane the Wordsmith chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
Not a bad start, but did we really need another werewolf using a Lycanthrope Vanilla Beatdown deck? As the first duel of the series?