Reviews for Take My Hand
Sailor Pandabear chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
nice
Gemnat chapter 15 . 6/6/2010
good read...

as for your "rant" on the second to last chappie...i didn't think it didn't have a plot per se...to me i was satisfied with the snippets from a life that wasn't pointless :)

i still want vash's coat though...so after 7 years, plz come back and give me vash's coat...thanks lol
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 15 . 1/25/2009
I was crying at the end of this! But this story about Meryl's life is so great! Thank you for writing!
Fairy Of Anime chapter 15 . 11/6/2008
I loved it!
Six-string Samurai chapter 15 . 7/27/2008
There's not really much to say after all the time that has past since this was completed, but I'm glad I stumbled upon this buried treasure, and it was a heart warming little trip back in time to the Trigun days. Thanks.
Katie chapter 15 . 11/10/2007
lol... I know you're prob. not still reading these. But... really good story. I really enjoyed it... it affected me as strongly as the show ever did. The characters had great consistency. I really appreciate the work you put into it, especially as I would love to be a writer but have no determination. Anyways, thank you for the really wonderful and satisfying continuation of the story. :D
shaid chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
I know I'm reviewing at the first chapter, but I did just finish reading this whole thing tonight. And I loved it. It was very moving and I did feel it had a plot, as much as you protested that it didn't. Actually one of the things I liked best was the introduction to each chapter; it was a bit of foreshadowing but it also added an interesting depth to Meryl. The end made me cry. I think you stayed very true to the characters, especially Meryl's view of Vash. I'm not sure I'm being terribly coherant in my review, as it's after 1 am here and I'm quite tired, but I want to let you know how much I'd loved this and how much it moved me. I'll be reading your Inuyasha stroeis in the next few days as well, as it's my other current obsession. So you'll hear another review form me again soon. :-) Hopefully one that makes sense next time.
Hannah chapter 15 . 6/30/2007
Your story is amazing. I love how you introduce each chapter with something everyone can relate to. You are able to grab the readers attention throughout the whole story. You are a phenomenal writer, and I hope to read more of your works. But I just have to say, I'm bawling like a baby right now because I just read the last chapter in this story. I knew the ending was inevitable, I just can't help crying though. But then again, I was always a crybaby when it came to reading or watching ANYTHING sad. (I still cry thinking about how Simba's father died in the Lion King _') Well anyways, I've got off tangent. I wish you the best of luck!
BabyDonut chapter 15 . 6/22/2007
Okay, normally I review chapter by chapter. I couldn't do that this time b/c I could never seem to take the time to do so, so I'm just going to review the fic as a whole. First off, I'm not an avid Trigun fic reader, nor am I a "long-fic" type. I like one-shots. This blew me away. I mean, it made me cry, and not at the end either. I actually had to leave the computer during the end of chapter three and then the middle of chapter 4. Vash and Meryl are just portrayed so wonderfully and when Vash said, "No, you were doing fine." I just began to cry b/c it was so sweet. And then when Meryl finally admitted her feelings in the next chapter, I cried again.

This is a wonderful fic, and the description, dialogue, character-accuracy, and general story is amazing. It seems to fit well with the original Trigun, but also could be something entirely different at the same time.

You're a wonderful author, and I look forward to reading more fics from you. I noticed you had over 600 reviews (and I'm not surprised), but you deserve a lot more. Anybody who even finishes one chapter of this should review something. I'm adding you to my Author Alert, Favorite Authors,& Favorite Story lists.

Brilliant job!
Raven.E chapter 15 . 6/19/2007
I love your story. I read stories 2 or 3 times in order to get all of what the writer is trying to tell me. The reviews you got that show the reader didn’t take in to consideration your stile I say pay no mind. I for one use this site to improve my ability as a writer poor as said abilities are. All the same keep up the good work.
Raven E chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
I like this story and am adding it to my fav list
Alaena Night chapter 15 . 6/13/2006
Oh, wow...wow. I can now honestly say that this story was about life. It followed Meryl's life and her thoughts from the beginning to her end, and I love it! You made her real. In this story, she's more than just a character in an anime. She's a person with thoughts and feelings that I understand and can identify with.

I told myself to expect this, told myself that it was just a story, but I couldn't help tearing up just a bit.

Such finality. No room for happily ever after or a sequel. This time, it wasn't just the end of part 15. You are a very talented writer, and I really, really enjoyed reading this. Thank you!

I like how you show flashbacks of all the things we didn't see and some things we did. Good work. *wipes eyes*

Gunsmoke, watch out! There are now three Plants on the loose! )

Alaena Night chapter 14 . 6/13/2006
I was almost expecting some complications or differences, since the babies are, in fact, half Plant, and Vash is, well...kind of old to be a daddy. It is nice to see more of Meryl's brothers, though! Onto the final chapter I go. )

Alaena Night chapter 13 . 6/13/2006
About your words at the beginning...I like the monologues! They're really awesome. This does seem to be a bit wandering, and I have, a few times, expected them to be swept up into something I could follow on paper, but this isn't plotless. It's just...life. Life with Vash and Meryl, and the problems they face while trying to make that life together. I've read plenty of action-packed fics. This is a nice break from the usual, and it's well-written. There were, again, a few small typos (you confused the usage of lay and laid a couple times, and its and it's) but this was still good. )

Alaena Night chapter 12 . 6/13/2006
Aw...how sweet. Despite the fact that the events of this chapter could be outlined in a reasonably short list, you bring it alive in such a wonderful way. This is so sweet I'm getting big loads of cavities. I just got ten filled, lol, but if that's what it takes to finish this amazing story, I'm more than all for it! You have such a wonderfully descriptive writing style. I can't wait to read on!