Reviews for Love Potion Nora Nine
DinoGuy2000 chapter 1 . 6/5/2020
Ha! Yeah, this was a fun one.

Good work!
nightwind83 chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
love .shot. i always been picly with the love potion storys.
RohanSpartan chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
Chapter 2 Please! This was sickeningly adorable. And can lead to a really good lewd chapter if you chose to write one.
I won't be here long chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
I'm not a fan of love potions man, I can get where you're coming from.
Just a little ironic though while you see yourself as "loves love" that you've got a literal rape story in your favourites box, "Night".
Good story though.
DocHoliday0316 chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
I definitely agree with you on your sentiments on Love Potions, dude. They're essentially a date rape drug dressed up in a pretty package.

But kudos on how you handled it in this fic, dude. And this was pretty cute as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
could you continue the series
yomunot chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
This... This is nicesome good ole slice-of-life shit right here
David Arcwing chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
I really liked this story and your reasons to why Jaune doesnt notice Pyrrha's feeling for him personally i think in canon it has something to do with Jaune's sense of worth and his social pariah ways. The way Jaune talks in season three makes me think Jaune is so stunted in social interactions is because no one really bothered to be near Jaune. That leads to a low sense of worth and a lack of skills. I think Jaune never notices because he doesn't think he deserves someone like Pyrrha. I also think that is why he tries so jard to impress Weiss. He thinks if he can make her care about him then he mist ne worth something right. Love this story keep it up
AbyssalSword chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
The characterizations and plausibility were fantastic, the visualization of both of them hiding panic attacks worrying about going one step too far under the "justification" was hysterical, and I'm always FedEx for a less tragic Arkos. I loved this story, and agree this funny fluff needs a sequel to address a few more things:

How much money did Ren lose betting against the plan?
What ship will Nora attempt to sail next?
Who was wearing the liederhosen?
Praelio chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
I really love how casual Jaune and Pyrrha act with each other. A lot of fanfictions I read aren't often realistic in the sense of how couples really act with each other. You do a great job of bringing these realistic traits to the surface, and I absolutely looooveee~ it!
Leaf Ranger chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
Heh, very cute overall. Very nice indeed. I like how the whole thing was a ploy by Pyrrha and Nora to help her not only confess to him, but to also have a back out plan if things didn't work. What's more, I'm happy that Jaune held back, and showed his moral side. Good work. *nods*

If only Rooster Teeth hadn't sunk our ship. x.x
Solvdrage chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
Everything is better with Burt Gummer.

RWBY annoyed me a bit. They had Jaune flirt with Pyrrha...and then shifted into the completely oblivious comedy guy so fast it was unrealistic. Then there's the fact that there was barely any development or movement after the dance...until they finally had *some* development which was promptly followed by Pyrrha throwing Jaune into a wall so hard it cracked.

Sometimes I think Arkos was a troll target. They wanted the fans to get invested and root for it. Then they kept pulling the rug out form under the pairing.

Thank god for fanfics, especially yours, smstanton, and Solara Goldsun and all the awesome Arkos your provide.
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
a fake love potion fic? I love it! Or do I?
Silent Soviet chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
Why is it, that I am always denied critical, Need-to-know, information. The first wave dropped with the rounds in my pistol, but they just kept coming. I had to take a few down with CQC, and I managed to capture a little bugger. *REEEEEEE* AH SHUT UP!
xXLeviathan01Xx chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
Loved it!
Only complaint... it's a one shot... /sadface

Oh welllll... had a goofy smile reading the whole thing and brightened my day up.