Reviews for From first sight
maluciole chapter 57 . 3/20
I think I found this story recommended on Reddit in a soul bond post.
And just, wow.
I devoured it in one sitting. I loved how you crafted their lives around the soulbond.

Would you allow this story to be typesetted and hand bound for private use.
horoscorpio chapter 57 . 1/3
So good!
Idebadwolff chapter 57 . 10/24/2023
fantastic story and I loved the out of sequence turn of events. every chapter was easy to follow and it was just an awesome read. thanks
Snapefan1983 chapter 57 . 2/25/2023
No it’s not fun jumbled up and is there more to this story a sequel ?
Snapefan1983 chapter 50 . 2/25/2023
The chapters are soo short aaaaaa
Snapefan1983 chapter 47 . 2/25/2023
Not much of a secret then is it if all those people know Over the years, a few friends had discovered their secret. Draco had been the first. Then George (and they had eventually released him from the wand oath of secrecy, just for the principle of it), and then Harry and Ginny. Fred, then Fred's wife. And Poppy Pomfrey, who had Flooed the Cauldron and Kettle directly after Simon's Sorting.
Snapefan1983 chapter 37 . 2/25/2023
So Percy know hermione is married to Severus but how long and is it only because they got found out ? This story makes zero sense these time jumps are f annoying but I want to finish it to see what happens
Snapefan1983 chapter 29 . 2/25/2023
So Draco knew even then about hermione and Severus?
Snapefan1983 chapter 18 . 2/25/2023
The fact the are soul mates won’t help in there case?
Snapefan1983 chapter 17 . 2/25/2023
Why can’t witches have "Cesarean section?

She had a hysterectomy? Why didn’t they get a healer to go in and do it I mean someone who can keep a secret? "You wanted more kids, though." Severus had told him they'd decided on five.

"I don't think, even if was a physical possibility, either of us could do it again, Draco," Hermione admitted to her tea. "It… rattled the both of us."
Snapefan1983 chapter 15 . 2/25/2023
should have started out with Prince as If Severus had the shop as snaps and then Prince and children are Prince then they could make the connection !
Snapefan1983 chapter 8 . 2/24/2023
Do Minerva know Severus is married to hermione and those are their children? I thought no one knew? Did she know from the beginning ? Who else knows? Draco? Who else knows?
Snapefan1983 chapter 6 . 2/24/2023
I thought Lucius was in prison as said in chapter 1
Snapefan1983 chapter 5 . 2/24/2023
How come Minerva was f worried about it being a first year girl in Harry year ? Also then how could Minerva not know about hermione or children later ?
Snapefan1983 chapter 4 . 2/24/2023
These time jumps are annoying and confusing