Reviews for From first sight
Mara chapter 57 . 9/17
Loved this!
Flauromatic chapter 57 . 6/24
I have to say I prefer the story better the way it is - the chronological order takes the mystery out of it
Flauromatic chapter 27 . 6/24
I love the way you wrote this scene - that despite the grey which comes with Severus’ life the way he loves her makes everything else irrelevant
SeverusAndHermioneFan chapter 57 . 6/16
That's a wonderful idea. At first I thought that hiding your relationship for 20 years was nonsense. But the author gave very good reasons.

The plot is excellent. The overall structure of the story is well thought out beforehand. The jumping from time to time doesn't get in the way, but who needs it in order read AutorNote in the last chapter. It was interesting throughout the book. The dynamics of the narrative are not diminished. There are no pointless fillers. In 37 k words fit what is usually written in 370 k. Brevity is the sister of talent.
Internal/external conflict. The piece has not only internal "conflict" (the relationship between SS and HG), but also external conflict (SSHG vs. world circumstances and other characters), where the pair can demonstrate how well they can act together, how they enhance each other as they tackle challenges. I love it when the SS HG relationship stretches from their first year at Hogwarts.

The characters are amazing. SS and HG are very canonical and the author managed to demonstrate their intelligence not just by saying they are brilliant, but by countless examples. For example on interrogations. There were no occasions for their children to show genius (but they are in the ravenclaw and help with the studies of the underclassmen), but they showed loyalty and caring.

SSHG Pearl. 5/5
SeverusAndHermioneFan chapter 26 . 6/15
Very cute idiot Severus Snape.
Indeed, to win Hermione's heart Severus need only show her his library in Spinners End
SeverusAndHermioneFan chapter 22 . 6/15
very funny conversation
anonymous0319 chapter 57 . 5/23
This was so cute! Very easy to follow, I didn’t even notice the chapters had dates until the 51st one .
Ixe chapter 1 . 10/20/2020
ended up here after sinvice and read this in one sitting! someone said something similar in the comments, but i can’t believe I have just now stumbled across your works. i just LOVE the characters you create and your writing style. genuinely perfection, thank you
excessivelyperky chapter 57 . 10/11/2020
Ha, yes! I managed to flip back and forth, but then I managed to watch Inception and other Christopher Nolan movies without being too horribly confused.

Hurrah for the new Minister!
excessivelyperky chapter 56 . 10/11/2020
Yeah, knowing your soulmate is eleven is full of suck. I suppose it could have been worse...but not by much.
excessivelyperky chapter 55 . 10/11/2020
Ha, never twit Hermione about a contract. *Reading* is her special magical gift.
excessivelyperky chapter 54 . 10/11/2020
Ha, yes, they'll both be nuts together. Of course, at this date they have to live long enough.
excessivelyperky chapter 53 . 10/11/2020
Oh, dear. Yes, something needs to be done here.
excessivelyperky chapter 52 . 10/11/2020
Why not pass the kid off as a preemie? Worked for Winston Churchill. Or, heaven help us, dispose of this one and try again later? Are there no potions to keep a child in a bit longer? Hello, magic here!
excessivelyperky chapter 51 . 10/11/2020
Arrgh, yes, of course everyone will tell them the good bits if they don't read the story themselves.