Reviews for From first sight
Recreational Potions chapter 8 . 12/31/2019
I'm glad she knew. And that they are friendly - I prefer these two characters that way.
Recreational Potions chapter 7 . 12/31/2019
The inkblot of indecision is a nice touch.
Recreational Potions chapter 6 . 12/31/2019
Yep, Draco is in on it. Or he will be. On the last chapter I forgot to give extra points for the Gretna Green reference. It was cute.
Recreational Potions chapter 5 . 12/31/2019
I thought he was being sarcastic at first. I'm confused, but I know you will explain it and I can imagine this is some sort of wizard thing. It would be creepy, to know something like that. Minerva is not helping.
Recreational Potions chapter 4 . 12/30/2019
I love how Fuckhead is a proper noun here. And Hermione's struggle between showing off and being respectful.
Recreational Potions chapter 3 . 12/30/2019
I love the dress idea, I wish that was an actual thing. I'm guessing Draco is in on it.
Recreational Potions chapter 2 . 12/30/2019
I was literally just thinking today that I would like to read a story where they are older, and it comes out that they are in relationship they kept private for years. And here you are making my dreams come true. I'm going to start mind beaming all my best ideas to you from now on.
ToniOcean chapter 57 . 12/16/2019
I agree that it was fun to read the jumble. It did make sense, and I enjoyed it very much!
Charlie0O chapter 57 . 10/23/2019
Great story! Many thanks, I wasn't sure about the jumping time line but you definitely made it work.
LumosLyra chapter 57 . 10/5/2019
I loved the non-linear aspect of this. I feel like you could honestly keep adding to it and it wouldn't get dull. Wonderful take on the marriage law trope!
szabo.alexandra1991 chapter 57 . 10/1/2019
this was fun I loved the different views and jumped timeline.
Guest chapter 57 . 9/16/2019
Omg. I live this so much!
Guest chapter 57 . 9/8/2019
loved it. Thank you
Sineadtwiggy chapter 57 . 9/2/2019
This was lovely, funny and feel-good! I enjoyed the jumping storyline too! Thank you for sharing!
AngelDragon1976 chapter 57 . 8/14/2019
Roflmao it took me a few chapters to catch on.. but this is definitely a better way to have a book bounce. Love it.
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »