Reviews for From first sight
Clarine chapter 57 . 8/10/2019
Une nouvelle relecture et toujours autant de plaisir !
aelfwynne chapter 57 . 8/4/2019
Loved, loved, loved this! What an ingenious take on the marriage law trope.. you are a wonderful writer. Bravo on your depiction of both HG-S and SS; they were both wonderfully strong characters with a respectful and balanced relationship. Keep writing!
Amyeco chapter 57 . 7/24/2019
I loved it all jumbled! What a great read! Thank you!
DaronwyK chapter 57 . 7/18/2019
This is absolutely amazing. I couldn't put it down!
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 57 . 7/7/2019
Really enjoyed this. The time jumps worked great and I wouldn’t need to read in order. Loved the brief chapters, little snippets. Only one that left me wanting more was his worry at her nearly dying and the change it brought about in her parents attitudes. But I thought it was super! Thanks for sharing!
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 5 . 7/7/2019
Love this. Sucker for soul mates and I loved the humour in this chapter. Thank you!
Always-Pottermore chapter 57 . 6/18/2019
Thankyou. I think I’ll go back and read it in the write order eventually but I enjoyed the jumble as well.
Always-Pottermore chapter 55 . 6/18/2019
I laughed loudly at the last comment on this one. I’m getting the hang of the jumping timelines and overall am enjoying the challenge.
metafizyka chapter 57 . 5/2/2019
This story deserves way more attention :) great job, I love it :)
worrywart chapter 57 . 5/1/2019
Loved this story! I Had no trouble following the non linear posting, but I may read it in the order you suggested. An excellent story and very well written.
Guest chapter 57 . 4/29/2019
I love your work.I will read any of your future work. Great job.
Guest chapter 57 . 4/14/2019
Absolutely brilliant story, thank you!
Ju chapter 57 . 3/13/2019
Oohhh I still love this story 3 stumbled upon it for the third or fourth time and read through all chapters again :) just love love love your work!
SecretlySeverus chapter 57 . 3/11/2019
I really enjoyed the way you portrayed the characters and thought the mixed timeline worked really well. Great job!
Lostyourmind chapter 57 . 3/7/2019
Ooh I really liked this very much! And as an author myself I can’t help but respect the effort you must have put into this story because things can get jumbled up pretty fast. So, well done!
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »