Reviews for From first sight
jak3811 chapter 57 . 7/2/2018
This was a great deal of fun to read
WritinginCT chapter 57 . 6/14/2018
Loved, loved loved this! Really well done!
guest chapter 57 . 6/3/2018
I loved this story! The bouncing back and forth between times was a great addition (thank you for listing chapters order of the timeline for those who may want to read your story in order). One thing I would suggest is that you put the chapter title on the page as well. It will help others catch on to the time shift more quickly. Over all great story keep up the good work! :)
FoxesRun chapter 1 . 5/7/2018
Hey! Just found and finished your story! Loved it! Thanks so much for writing and posting!
mecheradecorvinis chapter 57 . 5/5/2018
loved it! I think you should write this as a linear story too!
pixelbun1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2018
well written, but personally I felt like I've just been nibbling on hor d'ouvres, my literary stomach is pleased but not satisfied. Such is the nature of this snippets-of-life style of storytelling.
Saissa chapter 57 . 3/21/2018
That was actually a very interesting story! I had to be sure to check the dates for each chapter so I knew WHEN I was.
WINTER.PIXIE.X3 chapter 57 . 3/19/2018
ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL STORY I LOVED IT!
Calimocho chapter 57 . 3/18/2018
Loved the ff!
Seriously the jumping around was great. I’ve never read an ff quiet like this one.
Really enjoyed it.
Thanks for taking the time to write such a lovely ff.
—Liz
bolivid chapter 57 . 3/11/2018
I loved it, from the plot to the formatting. It was a very quick read and exactly what I wanted to read even though I didn't know that when I started.
Lady Alinor chapter 57 . 3/8/2018
Marvelous story! And jumbled up was perfect. :) What a great twist on the marriage law. As much as the "soulmate" thing is overused, I love reading it, especially with HGSS.
RedRobes chapter 57 . 2/16/2018
Nothing but absolute Love for this fanfiction.
:D
Guest chapter 57 . 2/14/2018
Nice take on the marriage law trope. I liked how this went down, out of order and different than the normal trope. And just enough to wet my appetite and not leave me wanting more, or it dragging out too long. Well done.
Clarine chapter 57 . 12/30/2017
Je relis votre histoire et je la trouve toujours superbe. Tant de choses dites entre les lignes... Magnifique Hermione. J'ai aimé votre découpage et, bien sûr, comment vous avez décrit la relation entre Severus et Hermione avec leur acceptation, chacun à leur manière et tellement dans leur caractère (tel que je me l'imagine). J'aime votre style, votre sobriété (et vos commentaires entre parenthèses !). Mention pour Minerva (et les commentaires de Simon et Stella).
kate1309 chapter 57 . 12/29/2017
Okay, I will say, at first I was very confused. It would've been nice if you put the order in the first or second chapter so we could choose to read it in order. I eventually understood what was going on when I found the title of each chapter. It was really interesting to read and I love that you did mix it up a little besides the confusion of when it was happening. xD Good job. I love your work.
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »