Reviews for From first sight
excessivelyperky chapter 38 . 10/7/2020
Well...people are like that when they almost see their loved ones die.
Alexis996 chapter 57 . 10/7/2020
Oh wow...so, I basically gobbled this story down in..,about 4 to 5 hours...it was an interesting story plot and I liked the way it was written. Everything about it from start to finish was spectacular and I happened to love Hermione and Severus playing the wizarding world like a fiddle because they’re essentially the smartest people in the room, I loved this so much, thank you for writing it!
excessivelyperky chapter 37 . 10/5/2020
How has the Ministry building not gone up in flames yet? You would think that Hermione would have a deadman switch ready to go off should she not check on it every few days...
excessivelyperky chapter 36 . 10/5/2020
This reminds me of a terribly smutty joke that ends "Blow is just a figure of speech".
excessivelyperky chapter 35 . 10/5/2020
Yeah, probably not Guam. I'd go with the bouncing eighth month preemie myself.
excessivelyperky chapter 34 . 10/5/2020
Well, it looks like they tried to jigger things to work out.

And so what if Simon was a bouncing eighth month preemie? So was Winston Churchill.
excessivelyperky chapter 33 . 10/5/2020
Well...the only solution would be for Hermione to stop being his apprentice or to finish it quickly. Surely they are intelligent enough to backdate some papers here.
excessivelyperky chapter 32 . 10/5/2020
I'm glad Minerva's being helpful here and not disapproving. And yes, I can see how Severus' heart would come close to stopping with the Polyjuice faux pas and the Petrifying.
excessivelyperky chapter 31 . 10/5/2020
That was rather clever, even if it was risky; but I can see why Snape groused about it, since it could have failed spectacularly. However, I suspect that they would have invented a ton of sign language spells. (in fact, that might not be a bad idea anyway).
excessivelyperky chapter 30 . 10/5/2020
Yes, when Hermione is doing research, the earth trembles.
excessivelyperky chapter 29 . 10/4/2020
I'm glad that Snape didn't become institutionalized after the war-it would have been very easy for him to become so.
excessivelyperky chapter 28 . 10/4/2020
Oh, dear, that must have been a horrible moment!
Krummbein8 chapter 57 . 10/3/2020
Just read the whole fic in what, two hours maximum? It was amazing, thanks for sharing it!
And now, I'm wondering whether or not it is a good idea to check the rest of them...
excessivelyperky chapter 27 . 10/1/2020
Ah, getting the keys to the ultimate fixer-upper! I suppose torching it for the insurance is out of the question, alas.

But they sure gave that bedroom a workout.
excessivelyperky chapter 26 . 10/1/2020
Oh, yes, books are always a downfall for someone who loves them as much as Hermione-and Severus.
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »