Reviews for From first sight
excessivelyperky chapter 25 . 10/1/2020
You know, it's kind of amazing how much Krum resembles a young Snape...
excessivelyperky chapter 24 . 9/30/2020
Yes, children are a lot smarter than their parents think they are...at least some of the time.
excessivelyperky chapter 23 . 9/30/2020
Yes, I can understand things being a bit troubled-I am surprised that the parents came to the magical world, all things considered.
excessivelyperky chapter 22 . 9/28/2020
Good analysis from both Minerva and Filius, but I am surprised that they're not even speculating about Hermione, even if only to deny it.
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 9/28/2020
Yes, cauldrons! And the way they talk to each other, so full of love.

Just trying to figure out why they didn't make their relationship known then, while Snape was still popular.
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 9/25/2020
Ah. I remember how Tobias got into the prison, too. For that alone Severus would visit him, once a year.
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 9/25/2020
Yeah, he needs to brew potions with his big brain so his little brain will stop yelling at him...good luck with that!
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 9/24/2020
I'm not entirely sure why the Marriage Act would ruin their lives-she's Muggleborn, but you would think a halfblood like Snape could marry anyone he likes. So people find out they're married, or they get married in a hurry?

Or they say screw it and head for the States. They do have options.

I don't have enough information to find out why this is a disaster.
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 9/24/2020
Oh, dear-apparently Muggle surgery and magic doesn't mix. I'm just glad that Hermione survived it (and it was a stupid idea to give birth like a Muggle, was she not warned by Madam Pomfrey that it would be a bad idea?).
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 9/22/2020
Yes, for some strange reason Snape is supposed to love all the people who abuse him, including Dumbledore. Why is that?

But at least he doesn't blame Hermione, even though she did help to knock him out and leave him helpless before a werewolf about to change and someone who actually did try to finish him off while he was unconscious.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 9/22/2020
Good chapter. Yes, it's wrong that they can't be out in public together in the Wizarding World-though if they'd been a scandal ten years earlier, they wouldn't have this problem now.

Still, the scandal might have forced them to leave the British Wizarding World.

Would that have been the worst thing in the world, though?
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 9/21/2020
Ha, Minerva knows exactly what's going on, but surely the magical world has a bit of a pass for soulmates?

Yeah, yeah, always an exception for Snape, right?
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 9/21/2020
Shoot, if I had that many scars and a dress like that, I'd get some serious tats to doll them up. I'm sure a real artist could manage.

But how she'd get the throat scar, same at Snape's? There's a story we haven't heard yet.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 9/21/2020
Yeah, having to deal with being a soul mate to someone who's eleven is a real problem. But at least Minerva is willing to act at House Head some of the time.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 9/20/2020
Falls over laughing. Snape under Veritaserum is still a jail house lawyer!
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »