Reviews for From first sight
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 9/20/2020
Aw...well, it's a surprise that Tobias killed someone else and not Eileen...but the prison is not unexpected.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 9/20/2020
Oh, yeah, ever the Potions Master, even when in love...
ameecee chapter 57 . 9/20/2020
I've been reading Severus&Hermione fanfiction since 2007 and I can't believe I've never encountered any of your stories during these years until last week. I've been reading your stories since then and I'm truly dumbstrucked that how brilliant you are.
As all you stories that I've read so far, this is a brilliant work, too, not just the method of the storytelling with all the jumping from one era and POV to another, but the way you create an atmosphere so unique and warm and just plain brilliant. All the little details from Percy's coat rack to the Quibbler piece above Molly's clock adds up to be a wonderful reading experience.
Thank you for sharing this with us, I was enjoying myself immensely.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 9/16/2020
Aha, the penny has dropped. If one magical community takes up a marriage law, Britain may follow. Of course, the Romans tried marriage laws and what a cluster *they* turned out to be, even though Augustus had reasonable type reasons for them at the time.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 9/16/2020
Nifty letter-but did she send to a location in the UK, or to Australia?
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 9/16/2020
Well, it probably took Draco far too long to figure it out...I'm sure he probably caught them snogging before the penny dropped.
Rosajean chapter 57 . 9/15/2020
Brilliant story! I really enjoyed the way it was told.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 9/14/2020
Yes, it probably gives Minerva confidence that Snape does find the situation creepy, and isn't planning to elope any time soon.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 9/14/2020
Dang, can Hermione come to my house? Been eons since I had ours tuned.

And yet, Snape should recognize that kind of perfectionism.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 9/12/2020
I love how you use the dress to unify the chapter-that's champion writing. And I'm glad to see a post-DH story that actually has another Slytherin in it besides Snape (so many have Snape and a Host of Gryffindors...).

It's wonderful to have a house so full of love.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 9/12/2020
I don't know if Simon's father is going to tell him and his sister that the last time he saw Flitwick or McGonagall that they were trying to kill him...

And yes, I don't blame Severus or Hermione one bit for wanting to keep things quiet, except now it will probably explode harder than it would have back then.

Still...it all happened much too long ago to have people call for Snape to go to Azkaban, so perhaps this is all for the best anyway.

Tobias Prince is a suck pseudonym, though, I'm sure both Filius and Minerva knew all of Snape's names.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/12/2020
Ok, you have my attention...
Ish.Malfoy chapter 1 . 6/25/2020
Absolutely loved it! I am not usually a fond of shorter multi-chapter fics, but the non-linear style had me hooked. It did not feel clunky and was very engaging! The story itself was adorable and well written. The sequence of chapters, given that the order was jumbled timewise, was well thought out so that there was a build up of anticipation. Awesome!
rmpff chapter 57 . 6/13/2020
Loved it!
SideSlide chapter 57 . 6/11/2020
This story definitely deserves more love. The writing here is as good as anything being written for money anywhere.
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »