Reviews for Sweet Child
SpuffyLover19 chapter 19 . 4/4
it is spelt Krispy Kreme not crispy cream.
good story by the way
Vette chapter 19 . 6/1/2013
Love the series you've written, are you going to finish? Hope so. You are very talented!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/18/2013
What happens next? Is there anymore to this story? PLEASE DON"T LET THIS BE ALL OF IT! This was a good story that held my interest since the first page in the Weathered series. Please add to this!
CrazyforSpike chapter 19 . 2/16/2012
Please write more! I NEED to know what happens next! This is one of the best Buffy fanfiction that I have read so far (also was the first story I read on this site), it's been killing me not knowing what happens... Your so talented and shouldn't give up on this story.
commando666 chapter 19 . 10/16/2011
Loving it hope u update soon
osean chapter 19 . 7/13/2010
Hey! What happens next? Please, please, please tell me that you have written this completely! Please, update!

(Altought I know you havent for the last couple of years..) Please!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 19 . 4/11/2010
Again just fabulous. Perfectly angsty and heartbreaking! Poor Dylan, poor Spike and poor Buffy. I don't suppose that this story will ever be finished though considering the last time it was updated was four years ago. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I adored this series and thank you for the great read.
shadowcat802 chapter 19 . 3/29/2010
This is such a great story I really hope that you finish it. It's so close. Please Please. I really want to know what happens. Thanks
TheSwannsSparrow chapter 19 . 2/3/2010
Would really love to see this finished I have read the whole series up to this in less than 2 days
Rini08 chapter 19 . 9/28/2009
please update soon!:D:D muwhahaha
guitarbabe2005 chapter 19 . 9/28/2008
Love you really need to finish PLEASE its a great story
Mari chapter 19 . 9/11/2007
Oh ! if you are still out there and reading these reviews, please, PLEASE update ! I just stayed up all night reading this series and I need closure! Oh, do give us something, even if it is short. I will be checking back, hoping to see a new chapter, or even an epilogue or a note from the author to let us know what happened. Anyway, great job on this story !
elefly chapter 19 . 7/25/2007
all the stories are great I've been reading them over the past couple of days...but wheres the rest...
NefariousImp chapter 19 . 5/9/2007
Please continue! You can't leave it there! I've loved this trilogy from start to finish. It's amazing and definitly a non-stop action fic. The plot's amazing. I've read fics with a Spuffy child before, but they're usually really boring. You've hooked me on this fic, please finish it! ~Nef~