Reviews for LemColle: Lemon Collection
Spektre1246 chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
If this is your first story it's really good and it's definitely one of the better lemon figs from what I've seen . Keep up the good work.
chevonlordevil chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
take out the futanari and keep the genderbend and the others ,also if rape is there take that out as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
It was great for your first dive in. The best part, and it's sad that it is and speaks volumes of the crap that usually gets posted on here, was the grammar. I didn't notice any mistakes. So giant kudos for that.
So long as naruto doesn't start screwing the futas also and you keep it with just girls, genderbending is bad enough, you'll have a reader of me.
Good job so far.
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
Very hot.
edo123456 chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
great smutty lemon. I really hope to see the next chapter soon.
Apocalypse98 chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
Good chapter bro
thor94 chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
really hot.
hope you will plan lemons with naruto tied, gagged and fucked by sadistic femdom and also his guts filled with galons of futa girls cum.
Sathanus Lucifer chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
really good scenes for first fic
Neo Infinity chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
Great chapter I would love see chapters about his sisters, Samui, Tenten, tsunade and shizune. Since your not putting many limitations please write group sex (threesome/foursome or more) and orgies if you had the time, I would also love reading some nipples fuck and extreme anal sex since you mentioned lack of anatomy law keep up the great work.
Gammagyro chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
'First' blowjob has she done this before and lied about the toy?
DragonPony022 chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
Great chapter, can't wait to see more
Dickembe Mutombo chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
Super
GrandAssassin chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
I thought that you did really well writing the first chapter I can't wait for the next chapter
Novakovic chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
Update soon! I expect Kushina ;). Loved it!
BANKAIZEN chapter 1 . 5/12/2017