Reviews for Enter the Slayer: The Series
blue moon chapter 20 . 4/27/2009
cool story. i liked it a lot.
Turn.Me.On chapter 20 . 11/7/2007
I really enjoyed this story. I hope you decide to write another story to add to this series. :)
Aimed mischief chapter 20 . 8/1/2005
Wow, this two stories are so amazing! I loved the sequel, it was so sweet and so romantic and it was also really cleaver! I also loved the first one, but the second was defaintly the best! I hope you'll make a sequel to this, coz I can hardly wait for more! Keep it up and have fun, that's all that matters!

Izzy
BFA chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
congratulations! This fic has been nominated for an award at the Barefoot Awards. Please email to accept the nomination, and include in the email a link to this story for verification purposes.
Kendra3 chapter 20 . 12/21/2003
Hi TK.
Great chapter. I really like it. I can't wait to see what happens!
Talk to you soon!
Bye
Kendra
HEATHER chapter 19 . 5/5/2003
hey, orry i havent reviewed in 4ever v been grounmdedf i love thew song its from tARZAN :p
Lisa chapter 19 . 5/3/2003
That is my absolute favorite!

Please write a sequal!
slay-gal chapter 19 . 4/28/2003
I LOVE THAT FIC! i really want to know how you have her get called and how you would have her and angell in the future. i would love it if u made a sequil!
Macie chapter 19 . 4/28/2003
That was a really good story! Are you going to be making a sequal? You should, but if you don't it's your choice. Any way good fic and I hope you write more!
Jessica chapter 19 . 4/26/2003
THAT WAS BRILLIANT! INCREDIBLE! I LOVED IT! PLEASE make a sequel though. Maybe it could start out when Buffy gets called in L.A. and then when she has to move to Sunnydale after Merick gets killed, Angel could go with her.
Kendra3 chapter 19 . 4/26/2003
Hi Tk.

I am glad that Buffy is safe with her family again.

makoto is a good slayer. Still it's sad that she has to die. Anyway great chapter. I loved to read it. So now I am gonna say one thing UPDATE

BYE

kendra
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 19 . 4/25/2003
Good story, good Ending. Thinking about making a sequal? With a grown up Buffy?
Kendra3 chapter 17 . 4/23/2003
Hi Tk.

Great chapter. again.

I say it again and again.

Your a great writter.

You are really talented.

all I can say is keep it up like that.

bye

Kendra
Ally chapter 17 . 4/22/2003
im lovin the story! little buffy's really smart! hehe..continue!
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 17 . 4/22/2003
Don't you like it when vilians rant and talk to give the hero the time an opertunity to kill them.