Reviews for Beyond the blaze
AvidReader2425 chapter 15 . 5/25
Thank you very much for another enjoyable chapter. And I suppose I can understand Steve’s reaction to the adoption, it’s not really coming from a place of maliciousness, simply a worry and awareness that life around them is dangerous. So again, her reaction really isn’t bad either, one she’s a child, and two, she was hurt that she was saying, from what she understood, that she didn’t belong with her new family. And I rather like the ice cream scene, it’s a rather subtle way to show the distance between her and pepper slowly growing closer, even if by just a little. And I just found the story, so currently stick into this one at the moment.
AvidReader2425 chapter 14 . 5/25
Another enjoyable chapter and great Interlude. I was pretty curious about what was going on in the Wizarding world, mainly because of Alyssas potters mother figure. Not sure how I feel about her going back, as long as she can have her new family with her, that works. And sorry, don’t know much about that particular show other than it exists.
AvidReader2425 chapter 13 . 5/25
Another excellent chapter. Great solution to the adoption problem, and honestly, if pepper can handle Tony Stark, she can handle almost anyone LOL.
AvidReader2425 chapter 12 . 5/25
Another enjoyable chapter, and I liked that Tony is working hard on the concept of a family
AvidReader2425 chapter 11 . 5/25
Another entertaining chapter, and I definitely teared up at the end of the movie
AvidReader2425 chapter 10 . 5/25
Another enjoyable chapter, going to have to deal with a winter soldier now.
AvidReader2425 chapter 9 . 5/25
Another excellent and rather adorable chapter. My favorite scene is the one where she cuddled with the hulk, I just thought that was cool, and my least favorite was when she got separated from her mother figure, not because it was bad but because it was sad. My favorite is the adorable main character, least favorite is Petunia, and if it’s in regards to Civil War, team Steve, because for some reason, Tony suddenly trusts the government they had been infiltrated by Hydra, and has been known to make horrible decisions in regards to powered individuals.
AvidReader2425 chapter 8 . 5/25
Another excellent and emotional chapter.
AvidReader2425 chapter 7 . 5/25
Thank you very much for another entertaining chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 6 . 5/25
Thank you for another really good and very entertaining chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 5 . 5/25
Really loving the story, and the main character is just utterly adorable and precious
AvidReader2425 chapter 4 . 5/25
Another very entertaining and heartwarming chapter, I really hope her mother figure will be OK
AvidReader2425 chapter 3 . 5/25
Another entertaining chapter, enjoying the new complexity of the story
AvidReader2425 chapter 2 . 5/25
Definitely another interesting chapter, curious to see where this goes
AvidReader2425 chapter 1 . 5/25
Looking forward to how the story develops