Reviews for Beyond the blaze
sweet chapter! .
Bellalovecake chapter 1 . 1/5/2020
damn
Famond chapter 13 . 1/5/2020
It's nice to see that Pepper stepped up to help Tony and Bruce. I agreed with Pepper on how much of a mess Tony having Alyssa could of turned into without going through proper channels. Many stories have Tony take in a kid like it's no big deal.
Pepper is great mother material. It also makes me wonder if Alyssa would attach herself to Pepper more if she saw a picture of Lily, and compared their hair colors.
iHateHotWeather123 chapter 13 . 1/5/2020
Having Pepper be her "Mother" figure/Guardian makes no sense..Pepper doesn't even seem to LIKE her or is with her at all in this story and NOW YOU have Pepper suddenly all "nice" and shit..I don't buy it..It's a 180 kinda shitty writing..

It's either Bruce or Tony that has the RIGHT to be the PARENT to Female HP not that bitch Peppeer!
vampirejoyce16 chapter 13 . 1/5/2020
thank you for updating this is one of my favourites, already read it three times. can't wait for the next chapter. happy 2020!
SabannaLea chapter 13 . 1/5/2020
Please update soon
demanda230 chapter 13 . 1/5/2020
hmmm...something doesn't feel right about Pepper being her guardian. don't know why - Pepper would make a great mom. but it doesn't seem to fit the relationship that has already been built between Alyssa and Tony & Bruce.
DarkRavie chapter 13 . 1/5/2020
Secret618 chapter 1 . 11/6/2019
I feel that this fanfiction is a bit senseless which isn't a bad thing particularly but I feel that the concept has potential to be more though I do enjoy the fluff that the book gives you but I feel it could be an amazing book if you were able to add good plot that does justice to the avengers world and characters and descriptive writing it could be more than just a book with cute moments
MillersMoonPrincess chapter 12 . 9/30/2019
this is beautiful!
SirBabs chapter 12 . 9/27/2019
I LOVE your story.

You have no idea how much joy this written MASTERPIECE has brought me over the past two days while I was sick in bed.

Thank you for writing this amazing story!

Kind regards
Charlie0925 chapter 12 . 9/23/2019
Loving this amazing fic and cannot wait to hopefully read more! ;o)
PrincessMagic chapter 12 . 9/18/2019
Awww yes! Project Ohana is amazing!

And omg don't even get me started on FFH. The post credit scene literally killed me
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 12 . 9/11/2019
well it is likely the last we will see of sm for a while
RandomRavenclaw10 chapter 12 . 8/27/2019
Lol. Loved it. FFH was sooo good. And yea the end credit scene really made me scream. Please update soon
571 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »