Reviews for Beyond the blaze
Dina diran chapter 15 . 9/8/2020
Hola me gustaría que terminarás está historia es buena idea me engancho pis terminals.
innis31 chapter 15 . 9/2/2020
So that was so not the reason I thought she didn't like him but guess it makes more sense givin she's not aware of the other possible reason
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 15 . 7/12/2020
Got to say, this story is absolutely adorable. Looking forward to reading more of it.
Ryuuohjin chapter 15 . 7/11/2020
Like it so far
Othello John chapter 15 . 7/6/2020
Thanks
Cassie-011 chapter 15 . 7/5/2020
Man, I really am feeling for Steve here. She is giving him such a hard time and I'm sure he would be amazing with her as she grows up.
Valen Goncalvez chapter 15 . 6/30/2020
I will look forward to the next chapter!
lostDragonLady chapter 15 . 6/26/2020
This fanfiction is really funny, though I think I probably should watch the other marvel movies before reading fanfiction about it.
LuciferRedeemed chapter 15 . 6/22/2020
Great story!
London201516 chapter 14 . 6/21/2020
I love how you answered some of my lingering questions about what is happening to the Wizarding world through this chapter. I’m actually pretty excited to see what will happen when Alyssa returns to the Wizaring world. I also can’t wait for when Melina and Alyssa reunite!
London201516 chapter 13 . 6/21/2020
I LOVE Alyssa! I’m not Pepper’s biggest fan, but as long as she transfers the adoption rights to Tony I’m fine with it. I prefer Tony and Pepper being friends than a couple. Melina would probably make a good match with Tony! Melina’s AWESOME and can’t be replaced!
Seraphy64 chapter 15 . 6/21/2020
Not keen on her returning to her world. I don't see how her new family could follow. Just let them for die out, the wizards/witches I mean. Their magic system sucks anyway, it's always better when a Harry develops their own based on fiction they've read.
Stuck.in.Wonderland.8510 chapter 15 . 6/19/2020
I think Steve's reaction to the Adoption is perfect. From his POV he would see this act as Tony acting rashly and not thinking things through. He'd also see that having Bruce around a child might not be a great idea. Alyssa's behavior is perfect too, though I would have thought the reason behind hating Steve would be something along the lines of equating Steve to Vernon; they are both big guys... and think that they know what is best. My favorite scene was the last scene between Alyssa, Tony, and bruce. Although I think a close runner up is between JARVIS and Alyssa and them talking about sustenance. I can't wait to read more. Update soon!
MageVicky chapter 15 . 6/18/2020
thanks for updating! good chapter!
Belbelanne chapter 15 . 6/18/2020
Absolutely agree with her reaction to Steve, wonder how the amulet reacts to Steve? Loved the scene when she stomped on Steve's foot and Tony 100% supports her.
571 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »