Reviews for Not Married With Children
Sam chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Aw, very cute story. I have to admit, I have never been huge on Emma/Bobby parings, but this story has made me rethink that a bit. You did an excellent job of portraying the characters. You captured their personalities very well. I hope to see some more stuff you have done, and enything that might come in the future.
angyxoxo chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Just wanted to let you know that i love your emma/bobby fics!

they are so witty and true to their characters and honestly, i love those two together since it makes a hell of a more sense than scott and emma.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that i added this fic to my C2 community

i look forward to more emma/bobby fics from you!

angy
Paige Dayspring chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Usually she’s as upfront as Britney Spears, without any of the evil lack of depth...what a wonderful description of Emma Frost!
cantcatchme chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
I read this a while ago, and I came back over it again while randomly picking page numbers, and I saw that it doesn't have nearly as many reviews as it deserves. The characterization is on, the story has a nice flow, and isn't confusing at any point. I'm sure that if a seond chapter were added, many more reviews would be given. Though the majority of your stories are around 30 words long, I think that this one has a lot of potential.
VegaKeep chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Well Written
Lorna the MagneticGirl chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
A short-but-sweet review.

This was a nice vignette and finally showed Emma's vulnerable side. I knew she had one!
Cris-X chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
COOL CONTINUE! PLEASE!
Acetoorion chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Heh heh, sweet and humourous at the same time. The thought of Emma ever getting pregnant is just plain funny! Nice one!