Reviews for The Amaranth
666 Tenshi-Akuma 666 chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
oh ra im in the living room reading this and its taking all of my willpower not to cry really good story *smiles*
ScifiSOS chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
Ah I think your geociti site is gone :) so do you have it elsewhere? hehe though i didn't read this for the lemon o3o
Saratiga chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
I can't find the lemon. D;
Can you please either give me further instructions (your previous instructions are kinda vague) or send me it...? I really want to read this because it's an important part of the story.. :/
So please help! :(
It's such a great story that i'm desperate for the whole thing. I'd appreciate it if you would at least PM about this request (whether you can or cannot carry it out) instead of ignore it.. Thank yous. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
I really like this story and was tiring to access the lemon. But I can't because the web site you posted it on it technically gone. So could you please re-post it here for me and all the others who wish to read your work. It would mean so much since I love what you written so far. I also know that you completed this fanfic, but since the lemon is gone and is apart of the story, that it feels not right to continue without knowing what happen word for word and not some quick summery. So pretty please post the 'missing chapter' so I may finish this story the right way.

Forever a Fan
Dragonfly
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
For the first time in five years, I cried for a story. This is beyond sad, in fact, this is beyond words. There is no way to describe the feeling of the end. Artwork, a masterpiece, gold, priceless. I have read many sad books but none of them like this. It's, in a sense, unrequited love. I am a critique and rarely say anything about a story unless it was truly terrible, or wonderful.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
que tragico el final es aun mas triste que el del cuento original
un minuto de silencio por los amantes caidos T_T
fanfictioncritic chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
It was beautifully written; so often fanfiction isn't well written at all, but this was gorgeous. And so sad; I knew the origional story, and I knew what was comming, but you made me cry. Bravo.
Hatsuki Kigoa chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
You can go to this link and they have a picture of an Amaranth. I looked it up just for you: wiki/Amaranth
Iggy Valentine chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I'm ashamed that I haven't reviewed this earlier.

It's an incredibly touching story and it doesn't feel forced, it's close to the actual story and that's why I love it!
JudyTheMangaFreak chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
I still cannot face the truth Q_Q In the end, I didn't see them happy together, but the symbol of the Sea's white foam and the Amaranth's red petals, symbolizing for the two of them ;_; If only you didn't add the part before it, where Yugi waited hopelessly for his beloved prince, where he was informed that would lose the last chance to paradise if he didn't turn back now... TTTT

I had to bite my lower lip to prevent from crying out loud... Now, I would not remember the once fairy tale, The little Mermaid, as it originally was, a mermaid princess and her human prince, but a pure, child-like merman prince with his beloved crimson-eyed human princ If only I could see a scene where they happily embrace each other after the time being separated...
Foxluna chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
so in the end they were together... but only as symbols, the White Ocean foam, and the petals of the Amaranth. they were together in that way.

this is embarrassing to admit but i cried like a baby read this last chapter. and i still am rubbing my eyes just so i can see to type this review.

This story was definantly one of a kind. never get rid of this story. it has alot of value and meaning -giggles- even if the lemon wasn't actually in this story; no matter how i wish it was.

if you have any other stories with maybe this pairing or others let me know so i may read them. and HEY those poems of yours in this story and some others are really good. in order to do a poem; me i do with my emotions as insipration as well as things lik the ocean, you need something good, and whatever you had that you did those on was amazing. i loved em.

well please make sure to update any other stories you have so i can read em kay?

giggles-

laters,

Fox
Duelist of the Lilies chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
I can't find the website, could you send it too me?

magic

bracelet

girl

gmail

. com
yamixyugi2999 chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
i couldnt finf it could you send it to me

emai

c

o

m
SecretHikari chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
Amazing story! Made me cry so much though :L Loved it
Em chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
Lovely story, one I could not stop reading.

Everything was well written and the suspense of what would happen next urged me to read on.

Such true devotion.

The ending was beautiful, hun

All in all, I loved it.