Reviews for At Her Mercy
Valya 001 chapter 14 . 10/1
A good story it definitely was. I am glad that you decide to repost it, though I haven't read the older version.
While Alice was being sentenced, I was wondering about her boyfriend...didn't you mentioned that she decided to stay with her boyfriend, then where was he on the night when Edward was poisoned again. And then there was just no mention of him throughout the rest of the story.
Aww... I get the twist, but evil Alice comes into play... what will Tanya and Edward divorce because of what happened and Bella?
Ah! I was right! I guess I watch too much House and too many crime shows...
Honestly, when I first read that Tanya was in the story, my first thought was: "Evil Tanya is drugging Edward! She'll go to jail and Edward and Bella will get together!" Now I'm not sure if I'm that far off... we'll see I guess...
ElijahB chapter 8 . 7/24
This story had potential but it kind of got lost with in the characters,
Bella as a doctor seems to be slightly degrading and careless with her patients as well as bringing in personal problems into the hospitals with the patient's family. I didn't understand the point of her yelling at her team to do the right kind of test while she just sat at her desks. I lost interest in this story for that reason.
No hard feelings, I'm just giving my honest review.
Don't stop writing,
ElijahB
Steph A15 chapter 14 . 6/24
I really enjoyed reading your story, it was really cute
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 14 . 6/23
Wow. Great story
Midnight Cougar chapter 14 . 5/29
Wow, what a great story. Loved it! Going in my favs.
MK543 chapter 11 . 5/29
Felt a little contrived, Tanya handling all the money. Day Trading is all about the money so I don't Edward could have been fooled. Why make him go all 'Rainman' here? duh
MK543 chapter 8 . 5/29
His he conscience? Er, conscious? lol
vickyycullen chapter 10 . 5/28
Iggghhh this just keeps getting better and better!
MK543 chapter 7 . 5/28
My only question is why would they consider it usual that Eric would stay? Doesn't this dude have a job to get back to?
vickyycullen chapter 9 . 5/28
Gosh when I read he ate the chocolates I was thinking about some damn amazung chocolates I had a while back and now turns out my boy's been poisoned again
vickyycullen chapter 8 . 5/28
Oh wow congrats for your baby
vickyycullen chapter 7 . 5/28